Family guy thread

I find stuff like Family Guy Simpsons and Futurama funny, but besides the jokes there isn't much reason to watch them. While South Park, B&B and King of the Hill are probably less funny they are actually relevant or at least, slightly more than mere cheap one-liners.

I find stuff like Family Guy Simpsons and Futurama funny, but besides the jokes there isn't much reason to watch them. While South Park, B&B and King of the Hill are probably less funny they are actually relevant or at least, slightly more than mere cheap one-liners.

king of the hill is terrible. One of the most boring shows I have ever seen IMO

simpsons is actually the best all around cartoon and one of the best shows ever. Not only is (or was) the humor great, you also have a great story with most episodes.

King of the Hill is far from terrible. It took me a bit to get onto it, and the humour is more subtle than Simpsons et al, but it's a damn funny show.

I've never seen more than two or three South Parks. The voices are too irritating for me.

There are some Beavis and Butt-head episodes that have made me laugh harder than any Simpsons or Family Guy. "Here Comes the Bride's Butt" is basically 7 straight minutes of laughter.

I never liked South Park all that much. They are too preoccupied with making a statement and don't focus on making the episodes entertaining. That's the problem with most shows these days.

Have you seen the one were cartman grinds up some guys parents into chili and feeds it to him?

I just about coughed up a lung from laughing so hard.

I like Family Guy. Though I haven't seen many of the more recent episodes. I have all the dvds from the first 3 seasons and thought when it first came out that it was a damn good show. Nowadays I can't really say, since I don't keep up with it.

The Simpsons, South Park and King of the Hill(Hank:"HWHAT!?") all have their moments too. American Dad is shit though.

I like Family Guy. Though I haven't seen many of the more recent episodes. I have all the dvds from the first 3 seasons and thought when it first came out that it was a damn good show. Nowadays I can't really say, since I don't keep up with it.

The Simpsons, South Park and King of the Hill(Hank:"HWHAT!?") all have their moments too. American Dad is shit though.

King of the Hill is great

I love this line from Brian

Hahahaha I laughed so much at that

Also I love this on

Last edited by a moderator: