Off Topic: The Family Guy Thread

I belive the ep you're looking for is "The Son Also Draws" Yes, family guy rules. I only have the first set, but the rest are very soon to follow. Gotta love the commentaries..

...yeah, i like how its NOT on the son also draws... i let my friend borrow the disc with love thy trophy, so when i get it back from him i'll check it out. this is really buggin me.

Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy

they announced the names of the new episodes on the family guy site. i dunno the URL tho, so good luck finding it on your own. going thru www.fox.com is prolly the easiest. episode names seem pretty good. they also have clips from the studio of them recording summa the new ep's. word.

funniest animated show on tv

"Damn you, vile woman! You`ve impeded my work since the day I escaped from your wretched womb" - Stewie

South Park has been losing it's edge lately. As it stands, though, I don't think South Park ever stood a chance against Family Guy.

"::ring:: ::ring:: Hello, is your refrigerator running? ... Well if it is then it runs like you, very homosexually!"

-Kronikle

SilentRealm said:
doesnt know what 'the family guy' is ..is it a cartoon?

Family Guy is without a doubt the funniest show that ever aired on American and Canadian T.V.(not sure internationally). At first the show did not succeed as FOX(a US broadcasting station) planned. Three seasons later they cancelled the show. HOwever, when the DVD came out with the first two seasons it made record breaking sales. Then again with the Season 3 DVD. FOX announced they are bringing back Family Guy in Spring of 2005. Currently its aired on 3 New York stations.

Family Guy is so funny, it is without question greater than Simpsons, and thats a big claim considering the history of Simpsons.

Here is the Character Breakdown:

Peter Griffin: The man of the house. His stupidity and immaturity is only rivaled by his love of his family. He is the typical American male stereotype; fat, dumb, and an alcoholic.

Lois Griffin: The beautiful wife who everyone questions how a bumbling fool like Peter was allowed to marry her.

Meg Griffin: The teenage, popularity seeking, semi-geek.

Cris Griffin: Chris is basically a clone of Peter. He is the teenage form of Peter.

Brian: Brian is Peters best friend. He is the complete opposite of Peter. He is smart and cultured. Peter allowed Brian to move in to stay with his family. Oh yea, and Brian is a dog.

Stewie Griffin: (this may sound weird) He is infant mastermind. He is about 2 years old. He has his own secret storage in his closest loaded with weapons. He has superior linguistic skills. He is believed to be bisexual. His three main goals in life is to kill his mother(which he attempts often), eliminate every source of broccoli, and world domination. THe only person known to actually hear him speak is Brian. It still unknown whether his family can hear him. To me, Stewie is the greatest character ever!

Quagmire: Peter's neighbor. He is a 24/7 ladies man. He would sleep with anything anywhere. He secretly wants to sleep with Lois. He is what every American male wishes to be :D

This is one of my favoriites quotes from the show.

Brian: Hola, me Ilamo es brian ... Nosotros caramos ir condustedes.. uhhhh ...
Bellboy(spanish): Hey, that was pretty good, except when you said "me llamo es Brian," you don't need the "es," just me llamo Brian.
Brian: Oh, oh you speak english
Bellboy (sigh): No, just that first speech and this one explaining it.
Brian: You .... you're kidding me, right?
Bellboy(spanish): Que?

Me and my friend were literally crying when we first saw that :headbang:

I highly suggest you buy the Season 1+2 and Season 3 DVD's Silent Realm. I am sure you can buy it online and import it if its not sold in Austrailia.

:worship: :worship: Family Guy :worship: :worship: :worship:

(lol, i actually enjoyed typing all that :headbang: :headbang: )

soundgarden said:
Peter Griffin: The man of the house. His stupidity and immaturity is only rivaled by his love of his family. He is the typical American male stereotype; fat, dumb, and an alcoholic.

yeah, he's just the usual fat loudmouth new englander. he also hates the south. :D new england is awesome. cold, but awesome.