Off Topic: The Family Guy Thread

yeah man i got nuffin against new england other than its cold too much. its the south that i dont like, just from south of baltimore to georgia, pretty much only the carolinas. heh, sry if anyones from there, maybe. :headbang:

Beelzebub said:
I dunno, I prefer South Park.

One day I was on the computer with South Park on the TV next to me. It was teh episode where the boys got a p0rn tape. They were heading to the video store to return it. Towards the end of the show my mom came down to do some cleaning. At that point the parents in South Park confronted the boys at teh video store adn start explaining all the aspects of sex from the wierd stuff to the freaky stuff. When they started I said to myself "holy shit!" I was in a loose loose situation. If I went to change teh channel then my mom would know I was paying attention to it. I decided to let it play, allowing my mom to hear everything.

During the whole 5 minutes, i wanted to kill myself.

soundgarden said:
One day I was on the computer with South Park on the TV next to me. It was teh episode where the boys got a p0rn tape. They were heading to the video store to return it. Towards the end of the show my mom came down to do some cleaning. At that point the parents in South Park confronted the boys at teh video store adn start explaining all the aspects of sex from the wierd stuff to the freaky stuff. When they started I said to myself "holy shit!" I was in a loose loose situation. If I went to change teh channel then my mom would know I was paying attention to it. I decided to let it play, allowing my mom to hear everything.

During the whole 5 minutes, i wanted to kill myself.

Hahahaha, Dude, the best way out of that is go

"HEY MUM! LOOK OVER THERE!"

... then Jump out the window.

Haha

I'm lucky, my folks love southpark

NeedledWarheart said:
Hahahaha, Dude, the best way out of that is go

"HEY MUM! LOOK OVER THERE!"

... then Jump out the window.

Haha

I'm lucky, my folks love southpark

Knowing my mom the situation would go like this:

me: Hey mom look over there?
mom: why?
me: just look
mom: WHY?
me: just look NOW, HURRY!
mom: tell me why and I will look
me: omg please mom for heavens sake please look now
mom: I won't until you tell me why
me: Mom, if you don't look now its all over!
mom: what is over, tell me why I should look
me: Ah dang, forget it. Nevermind.
mom: *turns around and looks*
me: GODDAMMIT!