Family guy thread

Maybe the first six million fucking times they used him, but after that extended musical sequence featuring him and Chris, I got sick of him.

Yes! It would have been a mildly amusing gag if they had only used a bit of the song, but they went and used the whole fucking thing. (That was a song from Little Shop of Horrors, for those who don't know).

Someone needs to tell Seth McFarlane that timing is a huge part of comedy. A joke is only funny for so long, and it becomes tedious and annoying when dragged out for too long, which he does constantly. Ok, we get it, Seth- Peters knee hurts. Move on, please.

Someone needs to tell Seth McFarlane that timing is a huge part of comedy. A joke is only funny for so long, and it becomes tedious and annoying when dragged out for too long, which he does constantly. Ok, we get it, Seth- Peters knee hurts. Move on, please.

Actually the extension added a certain amount of hilarity to the situation.

The most joke generating character is by far stewie.

you people honestly think South Park is better than Family Guy?

its been at least 4 seasons since South Park actually made me laugh out loud. the show just isn't funny anymore. at least Family Guy still brings the lols.

you people honestly think South Park is better than Family Guy?

its been at least 4 seasons since South Park actually made me laugh out loud. the show just isn't funny anymore. at least Family Guy still brings the lols.

I think that might have something to do with you being incredibly stupid, though.

At the very least, Family Guy is more entertaining than most of the original shit on Adult Swim. I swear to God, if it were not for Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen Hungerforce, I wouldn't even give a shit about that channel (now that all the good anime like Rurouni Kenshin and Cowboy Bebop are gone).

I really like Family Guy. It can be pretty retarded and re-recycled but it's fun to watch. I don't think that the Simpsons and South Park are aired right now where I live, and I hadn't caught enough episodes of those shows when they were daily TV staples, so this derivative bastard of both would have to do.

I really like Family Guy. Most of the jokes work very well for me, including those long ones which others don't like. I also like that it is set in New England. I of course love the Simpsons as well. I haven't seen much South Park, but I was not impressed with what I saw. Their voices were incredibly irritating.

Southpark is brutally funny, and usually they're right on with thier social commentary. Often times they go over the top aswell.

Shows like family guy and the simpsons cause laughter like machine gun fire. Lots of little funny jokes. Southpark hits you like a cannon and takes a while to reload.