Help this poor sod launch his debut?

goddessmusic

Pitlord
Dec 30, 2012
Sweden
I have just completed pretty much the only life goal I've ever had: Make an album

I'm looking to totally guerilla-launch this sucker. I've tried some tricks to make it gain some attention.
For one, I've gotten David Sanchez from Havok to sing on one of the choruses. Fucking neato.

But I'm still looking for me ways to expose this little thing of mine.

Im looking for reviewers (written or youtube) or musicians to cover one of my songs.
I want to get the feeling that people think "What is this fucking band, fuck?"

It's thrash. High production value. 190-220 bpm. Anyone want to help me?

Add your album to The Metal Archives and make sure to list David Sanchez as a guest so it will link bank to his musician page there. People will find it through the newly added bands and albums, and also through his musician entry if they look up what he has worked on. Then do the same thing on Discogs and add him to your album personnel there as well.

The Metal Archives also has a feature where you can vote for bands to appear as similar artists. Use this for Havok and any other comparable bands that attract the people you think will appreciate your album.

Make a Bandcamp page where people can stream your entire album and pay to download it if they like it. Have it already available before you start promoting it, so people can check it out right away. People will be more likely to take interest if you tell them it's available right now and they can hear it immediately.

Put some of the tracks up on a YouTube channel, even if you don't have videos for them. People will find it there if you use the tag system to label your video properly. You can also embed YouTube videos here and many other sites.

Post about David Sanchez appearing on your album on Havok's Last.fm page.