help with music

manuelgv

Back now...hopefully
Mar 19, 2002
Mexico city
I am like always listening to the same stuff lately(the crown,soilwork,ATG,otyg,vintersorg,ETOS,ablaze my sorrow,cannibal corpse and more)I don't want to get tired of these bands so I would like to listen to new bands
maybe something that sounds like soilwork or the ones mentioned below
any suggestions?
they will b appreciated

Just read through the reviews section and see what bands in there tickle your fancy! If you're into Cannibal Corpse, At The Gates and The Crown, there's loads of brutal and technical death metal bands doing the rounds at the moment - try Sanatorium, Iniquity, Immersed In Blood, Desecration, Into The Gore, Protest, stuff like that (most of which I have reviewed for this site!).

Try Satariel (really like their latest, Phobos and Deimos) and Diabolical (not to be confused with Diabolic, like some do). Necrophagist is very technical, brutal but melodic death metal (Only heard about 11 songs, though - but they killed!). Bring on the oldies and listen to Pestilence-Testimony Of The Ancients as well...
Ok - some random stuff there that I think you might like

Good luck and...Cheers! :Smokedev:

KALMAH!!! And if you're into ETOS, I recommend Dark Tranquility and In Flames. Also, I never tire of Children of Bodom.

I don't like CoB,heard all the bands you mentioned.good bands,specially DT,saw them live
I saw in flames live twice

I don't really like CoB's music anymore
saw them live 2 or 3 years ago and I was really disappointed
besides alexei's attitude in the autograph signing was that of a rockstar
he didn't even look at people,I was pointing him with the camera and he didn't even smile
on the other hand all the guys from Impaled nazarene(it was CoB opening for Impaled Nazarene) were really cool and posing for the pics

Yeah, I guess it sucks when egos get so big that the artists forget the reason they are where they are, and that their music means nothing without those who are fans.

I'm still a Bodom fan though!

I preffer Kalmah to bodom
well I haven't heard CoB since the concert
but I recognize they are quite good

Have you heard anything from They Will Return? I've downloaded a few songs from it, and it definately lives up to Swamplord. I think its even better. Five more days till the US release!