Help

Jaymz

Stymphalian Productions
May 20, 2006
York
www.facebook.com
Ive just got EZdrummer with the DFH addon. Firstly, its bloody amazing however I have a noob question.

I want to know how to have each thing on a seperate track so I can mix them. I know you select the multi channel button in the mixer to seperate them to the tracks. Its the setup that I do in my sequencer which im abit clueless about. Im guessing you dont drag and drop a groove into 8 or more tracks :p :erk:

HELP!........I need somebody.... :)

Ah right ill have a look on their site.

Can you explain what you actually do in nuendo just to give me an idea?

Ill still understand it :)

Its something to do with setting up AUX tracks isnt it?

Ah right ill have a look on their site.

Can you explain what you actually do in nuendo just to give me an idea?

Ill still understand it :)

Its something to do with setting up AUX tracks isnt it?

simple

See on synth rack? hit the button for "synth options"...

Check "enable all synth outputs"

hit OK

BAM!

Once you load the Ezdrummer as a VSTi
then you want to add a midi track and point it to Ezdrummer then you drag and drop the patterns in the miditrack

then once you have the multi channel thing enabled like you said........all 8 channels will read from that one midi track
i have nuendo so i dont know about sonor....hope this helps

Yes! Ive done it! The solution was even more simple! Basically I had the VST on my first audio strip...I whacked it on the synth rack like you said Gav (that option was already enabled) then it opend a shit load of tracks joined to it with everything seperate. So all I needed to do was open it within the synth rack.

Thanks a lot guys, wouldnt have known without you's!

Problem solved :lol: :headbang:

BTW. This thing is so damnn awesome im THINKING of using this for all my songs since I can mix them the same way. Thing is I have some time signature changes and im not sure if they would fit my riffs.

You can use this as a "drum brain" for an electric kit cant you?

Has anybody done this?

Brilliant! Ive noticed something, when ive put my fills in my midi track when it ends the last cymbal or drum dosent ring out...it sounds a bit shit, can this be erected...like a black man?!?

Right ive just knocked off a little ditty here.

Ive not really done anything too it, besides sampled the kick with my own and the snare, bit of reverb.....thats about it, it already sounds mint by my standards :p

Derek Roddy in my room I feel! (not in a homosexual manner)

I cant wait to get my Peavey and lay down some guitar tracks over this stuff. Brutal!!!! :headbang:

Tell me what you think?

http://www.upload.celtiaproductions.co.uk/uploads/test2_mp3.mp3