Help!!!!!!

Ragnarok

used by sadness
Jun 7, 2002
london
Visit site
I found a crow yesterday in the street and other crows wanted to kill him and I rescue him but I don't know what to do with the bird h is quite fun but I don't know what to do should I keep him like a pet???

Well, there are a few things to consider. I don't know how territorial birds are, but relocation may be an option.. Perhaps drive 10 or 20kms away, and let him go..

Or just let him go where he is, and let him fend for himself. Let nature take it's course.

I wouldn't recommend keeping him unless you have the resources, and the money to feed him. Under NO circumstances, clip his wings, or put him in a tiny cage..

If you keep him, make sure you get him a big avery.. Or take him to your local Animal Protection Shelter or something...

Well I have the resources to keep him he's being eatin quite good I both him today a mouse hhihihi he ate it but the thing is that he doesn't know how to fly yesterday when I found him I let him go in my garden but he didn't want to fly and he just keep entering by the back door so I don't know right know he is inthe kitchen wondering around and craping all over the place but that doesn't matter to me so tell me what do you say

Well, if you want to keep him, as long as you don't mind him crapping everywhere, just let him roam the house and backyard freely.. This is the best way to keep a bird. But it still would be good to have an avery (not a cage) for him for the night etc...

And if he grows up, and flies away one day, don't be sad, cos you know you SAVED TEH BIRDIE!!! YAY!!

We had a Magpie once (Kinda like a crow, but has white patches, and instead of crowing, it warbles, and sounds WAY COOL) and we did exactly that.. we brought him up, and when he was an adult, he flew away. And a year or so later, he came back, with a family, and his little tribe kinda lived in our front garden. But there was another tribe of birds nearby, and they always had wars.. it was cool to watch... KEKEKEKEK!!!! ^_^;

I think I would keep him plus I get paid tomorrow so I will go see if I can find a nice avery for him thank you Kush I think it would be nice to see him grow and see him free and if comes back that will be way cooler

My mom rescued a little bird once. It was winter, very cold and the poor thing was lying on the ground, shaking. She took it inside, wrapped it gently in a towel and called the vet. The vet said it's only a bird, kill it. My mom took it out, put it on a spot where wasn't any snow, gave it some food and left it there :cry: