When is a friend A FRIEND???

dbluntman

May 3, 2005
Just recent I started talking to my neighbor who lives across the street.
Every now and than we talk but it's not to say a whole lot.
At any-rate he asked me yesterday if I can help him move out some stuff from his home..:confused:

I was kinda confused and thinking to myself like...O.k:confused:. you're just my neighbor an acquaintance at best.
Than he had the nerve to ask if I can pick him up from work..:OMG:
What the FUDGE I'm not a mean or shallow person but for fudge sake..uh..dude I wouldn't do that..Unless you are my friend...

My question to you all?

When do you consider a friend A FRIEND???

Well....every country and every company have their own tradition :) .As for me persom whom I could help today, will help me tomorrow. Person who can listen to all my vomiting bullshit and can give real advice. This person can be my friend.

A friend in need is a friend in deed, a friend with weed is better...
Ok sorry that was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the head line....
but really as said befor i think a friend who you help move is some one who you hang out with more then just the occasional hi from accross the fence, unless he was just asking if you can lend a hand moving a 2 person thing around the house, maybe he just needed it moved and you were close...

Sounds like a needy neighbor. If you don't mind to help every so often, I'd make that clear. To hell with being a free taxi service, but moving heavy furniture that one person can't do, that's acceptable. Don't let it become a nuisance, and don't be too much of a dick about it. You do have to live next to the dude for an extended period of time.