Help!!!!!!

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
My mom rescued a little bird once. It was winter, very cold and the poor thing was lying on the ground, shaking. She took it inside, wrapped it gently in a towel and called the vet. The vet said it's only a bird, kill it. My mom took it out, put it on a spot where wasn't any snow, gave it some food and left it there :cry:

WTF?!?! What kind of fucking vet is that? I wouldn't be trusting my beloved pets with him!!! He's just a vet. kill him.

well mine is british so he is part of the monarchie and you know the story he was band from the monarchie because it ate some sht of the queen in that time

Originally posted by Ragnarok
well mine is british so he is part of the monarchie and you know the story he was band from the monarchie because it ate some sht of the queen in that time

Um...what?

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan
A good test to see if an avery is big enough, if you can stand in the avery, and LAY down in the avery, then it's big enough... KEKEKEK!! ^_^;

What if the person owning the avery is a dwarf?

Are you a dwarf Ragnarok?

well te story tells that the crow ate the dinner of the queen and he was part of the royal symbol and because of that he was erase from the symbol and change him with a unicorn