Help!

This much about geography I know..

Germany to Finland is a pretty long hike...and more than likely you won't be able to make the trip via land...as the Baltic Sea is in your way. Its possible..but I think you have to go through the USSR....and Poland..at a minimum.

I guess there maybe ships that travel accross? I dunno if there is any kind of 'mass transport' between Germany and Finland. Its probably predominantly air travel.

Ahh..but what do I know.... :p

Originally posted by Tormentor
And E_C!
Only Americans would use P.S. three times I reckon... :D
(but I'm not judging you... ;) )

Hee Hee....

You've got it all wrong Stefan. You see, we Americans are masters at winning on technicalities. Here, I'll show you.....

(ahem) I did NOT use "P.S. three times" as you so recklessly asserted in the above transciption of your testimony. Very obviously I used P.S. once, P.S.S. once, and then finally P.S.S.S. once. Case closed. :p

See? ;) :D

LOL
Thanks guys i cant really ask neil he lives to far away but i might ask my mate to at least help me get started. BTW is it just men in here? Oh and on the subject of which countrys stupidest i probably vote England even though I'm English.

Hey Jim!
I hope that you will like good ol' Germany. :D You just have to visit the coast here in North Germany. At the moment we have about 24°C here. But at the coast it is a little bit colder. I think that you will like it. :D

Originally posted by Eddies cellmate
(ahem) I did NOT use "P.S. three times" as you so recklessly asserted in the above transciption of your testimony. Very obviously I used P.S. once, P.S.S. once, and then finally P.S.S.S. once. Case closed. :p

See? ;) :D

Hah! Excuses and alterations!! :rolleyes:

Same shit, different bucket.....that's what I say. :p

AND, I thought my comment was both prudent and eloquent, thank you... :eek:
...but I'd be more than happy to discuss the subject over a bottle of Jack Daniels, in your back yard, in the evening....or to discuss if sunburst is the ultimate painting/finish on a Precision or not. ;)

Yada yada yada, eat grass...you technical wannabees!

*runs*

Originally posted by rabies
This much about geography I know..

Germany to Finland is a pretty long hike...and more than likely you won't be able to make the trip via land...as the Baltic Sea is in your way. Its possible..but I think you have to go through the USSR....and Poland..at a minimum.

Ahh..but what do I know.... :p

Ahem! There has been no USSR for ten years :D
You seem to know much about geography and history too :eek:

Originally posted by Tormentor

Hah! Excuses and alterations!! :rolleyes:

Same shit, different bucket.....that's what I say. :p

AND, I thought my comment was both prudent and eloquent, thank you... :eek:
...but I'd be more than happy to discuss the subject over a bottle of Jack Daniels, in your back yard, in the evening....or to discuss if sunburst is the ultimate painting/finish on a Precision or not. ;)

Yada yada yada, eat grass...you technical wannabees!

*runs*

1. That's my bucket, get your shit out of it or I'll sue.
  2. YES! to the Jack Daniels in the backyard, make it Yukon Jack and I'll bring the lime juice! :)
  3. Precisions look good in virtually any color! Trick question! ;)
  4. If anyone eats my grass, I'll sue. ;)
    [/list=1]

How was that for a purely American response? :p

That bottle of Jack sounds pretty damn good about now, actually. :cool:

I kinda get the feeling that if we were to drink and discuss music Stefan, we'd better start earlier than the evening huh? :)

Yes Steve, I think we would have to start earlier. In fact, I wonder if 12 hours is enough...hmm..., when two people think alike, and both play bass, but still have their differences...wow, then it REALLY becomes interesting, when ya finally meet.

For the future, you must let me know the exact area that you live in, so we can come crashing in, one day, ok?

Yes, the precision-thing was a trick question. :p
(But I prefer sunburst!)

Gotta go,

Cheers!

(*wavin' to H.*)

PS, why don't you guys re-record Aces High, eh?
You could do sooo much better, I think.
Oh well, 'ts up to ya all.