Help!!!

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Antonio has made it into the final of April's baby picture contest at babiesonline.com, and now he needs everyone's help to win. You can vote every day until the end of the month at http://www.babiesonline.com/babycontest/votepage.asp?page=2001 ...he's the clown in the 2nd row, of course.

You can vote once per day per computer, so vote at home, at work, tell your friends, hit all the public computers in the library, break into your neighbor's home and vote on his computer, sneak into colleagues offices when they aren't at their desk...be creative!

As before, I'll offer extra rep points to those who vote for him as a way of bribery for your support :D

Contest.jpg

This kid seems a little too happy if you know what I mean... Mommy must've liked wacky tobaccy during pregnancy.

A reminder to vote and also to keep this thread a priority! :)
Btw, where the hell are my rep points nff???? hehehe... Avalanche eliminated by the Wild... Right now, I'm warming my hands on a bonfire made by Avalanche memorabilia...

The rep points will come soon...apparently I've given too many points out already in the past 24 hours...but I'll get them to you when that period elapses.

Can't say I'm heartbroken now that the Avs are out, or the Leafs for that matter. Go Sens and Nucks!

Oh, and everybody vote again today!

I think I had a tiny orgasm when the Avs were eliminated.

Then I realized they weren't swept by the Disney Ducks and sank deeper into depression.

That said, more votes have been voted :)

Reactions: nafnikufesin