Help!!!

Could this be Antonio in seven years? :D

affro.jpg

is that kid jerking off??? if so then...eeewwwwww....

Antonio will win the respect of all the other babies. And if he doesn't win, he can always pound on them in a couple of years after a childhood of listening to heavy metal makes him a long-haired violent bum. :)

mentalmeltdown said:
is that kid jerking off??? if so then...eeewwwwww....

Antonio will win the respect of all the other babies. And if he doesn't win, he can always pound on them in a couple of years after a childhood of listening to heavy metal makes him a long-haired violent bum. :)

You forgot devil worshipping juvenile delinquent. :D

My wife said last night that she wouldn't mind turning Antonio into a nerd just for that reason. I say it's too late :D

Anyway, Antonio lost the contest. My dad didn't vote every day, so I blame it on grandpa. Thanks to everyone for their support, and I'll post some new pics of Antonio in his new summer outfit soon.

While a victory would have be nice for the proud parents, I highly doubt it will have any impact on Antonio's daily routine of eating, pooping, sticking everything he can get his hands on in his mouth, and watching multiple episodes of Clifford the Big Red Dog and Rolie Polie Olie. He may never even know that he was in the contest to begin with. :D

hahaha....

Don't say it to the ybabnikufesin, but Clifford is one of the "stupider" shows on TV - what's the point of having a giant dog in a cartoon?? I was scared when I first saw it.. I thought I was on a bad acid trip...

mentalmeltdown said:
hahaha....

Don't say it to the ybabnikufesin, but Clifford is one of the "stupider" shows on TV - what's the point of having a giant dog in a cartoon?? I was scared when I first saw it.. I thought I was on a bad acid trip...

If Clifford scared you, avoid Rolie Polie Olie at all costs.

I think it's the combination of colors that he likes about it...I mean what is he going to understand at this point, besides seeing that there is a big bright red thing on the screen, and he likes the theme song...but then again, the opening and closing credits are his favorite parts of most shows. :lol:

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Uh...women??

hahahahaha. I wouldn't say that. It's natural for women to be attracted to women. Oh, wait. She's a cartoon.....
Well, it's normal for men to be attracted to cartoon women, I don't know about women being attracted to cartoon women...

Hmmmmmmmmm.............let's see.........I think that means maybe you were attracted to her.
If we were talking about the non-cartoon TV-show-cleavage Wonder Woman, I'd say, it was definitely an attraction. But you're too young to remember the TV-show-cleavage Wonder Woman, aren't you?