Henkka

For some reason, I can't seem to understand how everyone always meets Henkka, Roope, and Jaska, but never Janne and Alexi. Now I know their rockstars and blah blah blah, but don't you think they'd be hanging with their mates after and before the show?

For some reason, I can't seem to understand how everyone always meets Henkka, Roope, and Jaska, but never Janne and Alexi. Now I know their rockstars and blah blah blah, but don't you think they'd be hanging with their mates after and before the show?

Prolly cuz Alexi and Janne are the biggest boozers.... but normally they do hang out with them... like if you think about it... they're together most of the time (on the bus, and after the shows). Alexi is the last to show up to the gigs cuz he knows he doesn't have to be there till last minute.

Besides, Jaska, Henkka and Roope are so fucking awesome and nice... those are the guys I'd rather meet and hang out with... they fucking rock.

Anyways.... I've heard from people who were on tour with the band that Alexi and Janne are kinda shy/anti-social/don't like being bugged cuz everyone tries to talk to them and forgets about the rest of the band... so they aren't very conversational :lol:

Jaska, Roope and Henkka = :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Prolly cuz Alexi and Janne are the biggest boozers.... but normally they do hang out with them... like if you think about it... they're together most of the time (on the bus, and after the shows). Alexi is the last to show up to the gigs cuz he knows he doesn't have to be there till last minute.

Besides, Jaska, Henkka and Roope are so fucking awesome and nice... those are the guys I'd rather meet and hang out with... they fucking rock.

Anyways.... I've heard from people who were on tour with the band that Alexi and Janne are kinda shy/anti-social/don't like being bugged cuz everyone tries to talk to them and forgets about the rest of the band... so they aren't very conversational :lol:

Jaska, Roope and Henkka = :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I hung out with Janne and Alexi?? heh.. it was at an Irish Pub though... where everyone was drinking.. guess it depends on the mood and atmosphere? They were both really nice..

Aw. Haha. I see what you're saying, kinda sad though, isn't it? Shows how people can be sometimes.

I hung out with Janne and Alexi?? heh.. it was at an Irish Pub though... where everyone was drinking.. guess it depends on the mood and atmosphere? They were both really nice..

Well, unless you went fangirl on them, then it's probably because you treated them like normal people and not some feckin' rockstars. That or you did go all fangirl on 'em and they were just too drunk to care. :p j/k :D

Aw. Haha. I see what you're saying, kinda sad though, isn't it? Shows how people can be sometimes.:

naw.. I understand... people are ignorant fangurls/fanbois and only care about meeting Alexi or Janne and bug them. It'd get annoying I'm sure, not to mention it's disrespectful to the other band members who are just as fucking amazing.

I hate that about some fans...

Aw. Haha. I see what you're saying, kinda sad though, isn't it? Shows how people can be sometimes.

Well, unless you went fangirl on them, then it's probably because you treated them like normal people and not some feckin' rockstars. That or you did go all fangirl on 'em and they were just too drunk to care. :p j/k :D

haha!!! Nah man I made sure to keep my cool :loco: We were invited out though.. and they even bought us drinks and food! So I guess I was doing pretty good? haha