Hennkas bass

Hello

Is there any bassplayers here? I found http://www.espguitars.co.jp/gallery/henkka/index.html, but can't find it in any shops. Is this not for sale? Love the look of that bass, but I don't want the Araya signatur because it is only 4 strings and I really don't want an LTD version either...

Claus

It looks very much the same as the Tom Araya bass, but with some other specifications, but I think the body is at least the same :D, but with other pickups and shit... and a COBHC sticker:Smug:

It looks very much the same as the Tom Araya bass, but with some other specifications, but I think the body is at least the same :D, but with other pickups and shit... and a COBHC sticker:Smug:

Yeah, it is the Araya body allright. I love the shape of that bass, but it is not available as Arayas signatur with 5 strings. That is the reason I kicked for Hennkas bass. 5.string and ESP not LTD:headbang: The question is if it is available

you can find other brands with the same specifications just the look might be not the same and the price much lower.
and if it will be so much disturbing then mod your bass in to one the result will be the same as you would buy with ESP tag on it