Henriksson's Explorer

Aha. Yeah, the page wasn't nearly as frightening as I feared. Perhaps I'll give it a listen when I'm not at work. But I knew I had heard his name referenced with them before (probably by you), so that might have been where I made the association. In any case, hearing about that team-up would be pretty cool.

~kov.

Aha. Yeah, the page wasn't nearly as frightening as I feared. Perhaps I'll give it a listen when I'm not at work. But I knew I had heard his name referenced with them before (probably by you), so that might have been where I made the association. In any case, hearing about that team-up would be pretty cool.

~kov.

I've been scarred for life last time :heh:

Too pop for unprepared minds. I'd go with DJ Bobo for starters. Old school, not this crap he's been doing after he cut his hair.

EDIT: Made me look up his info in wikipedia:

"In February 21 2007, the song and video of DJ Bobo participation in the Eurovision Song Contest in Helsinki is revealed. "Vampires are alive" is the title of his song."

Boy, what was that abnd which won last Eurovision?

When I heard focus shift I instantly thought of the way the Brandmeister approached Lost to Apathy, using more organic piano tones in the chorus.

My favourite album for Brandzorsky is probably Damage Done anyway. A cool mixture of great melodies and intriguing soundeffects/sound scapes which really break the mould.

rahvin said:
Why anyone would insult Brändström and his sweet keyboards full of love is beyond me anyway.
Maybe he isn't being insulted, maybe he is just insulted by what is said :)... I also find Brandstroms keyboards to be full of love. So much so that I keep a photo of him in my wallet.

I also find Brandstroms keyboards to be full of love. So much so that I keep a photo of him in my wallet.

And then you stick it in your back pocket? Ya, ass! :zombie:

Seriously now: Martin's work on dt album brings one word (which been brough up number of times) to my mind - soundscapes. When bass and drums deliver "wall of sound", guitars add melody and anger (add Mikael's vocal passages here too), electronics and keyboards create a sound backdrop for all this, spreading beyond so-called atmosphere: I'll say it again - you have to be on a highway near New York in autumn to fully understand what I mean. It's like Martin's keystrokes materialized in concrete, steel and stone, huge structures, like Character's artwork, but real, not surreal.

Too bad y'alls are stuck in suburbia...

Pop in Damage Done in your car's CD player when you will be arriving to New York, and you'll see ;)

All right, I will follow your advice! :) But if I do that while driving, it'll make me lose my concentration and I'll miss the exit, I'll get lost and I'll end up in Philly! Hahaa :D

All right, I will follow your advice! :) But if I do that while driving, it'll make me lose my concentration and I'll miss the exit, I'll get lost and I'll end up in Philly! Hahaa :D

We all gona end up in Philly one day :zombie: