Here guys...some NEWER Pod XT Pro patches!!

This dude EtherForBreakfast makes these snyde and rude comments. Then when you call him out on it, he is all "whoa, dont get offenseive..."--LOL. He made a few similar comments about my "flubs" of recordings. This forum is about providing feedback/comments of how to improve recording.. not to just say "flubs", "that sucks", etc. FUCK YOU ETHER! :D

Sorry to get off topic...
BTW, Those POD XT Patches sound good. Keep 'em comin'!!! :headbang:

Is this thread very old? Can't tell.

But yeah, I've made myself a bundle of all of Gorillaz patches, and they all sound quite good. Some a bit better than others...like, I reckon the Immortal patch is one of the best and the Emperor one is maybe not so good (but it does emulate the actual sound of Emperor pretty accurately). I've also found changing around the amps on them has bought out some chunkier sounds sometimes.

All good stuff though. Keep 'em coming man.

Thank you guys, for listening to them and the feedback! I'll try anything, BUT....... right now my Pod XT Pro is in the shop, Has been for almost a week.
This is what happened-
When I switched to a G5/ Tiger 10.4.1 .... from my G4/ Panthe 10.3.9 (Freaking Apple and their goddamn cats!!!)
Anyways, I hooked everything back up and before I knew it, my Pod XT Pro's LCD screen read "error invalid code 05" or something similar to it. Anyways, I called Line 6 and they sent me to a Line 6 certified guru here by Chicago. Well this guy has had my Pod XT Pro for five days now. And he has NO idea what's wrong with it. I'm bummed because there's no way I can afford a new one after selling and trading stuff to build my new D.A.W. set-up.... yeah I'm whinning (snif...snif...) Totally bummed :confused:

Are you still covered by warranty? I would have thought that if that was the case they would have an obligation to get you a working one again with minimal effort. I guess it kind of depends on what happened to the PODxt and how much it was your fault, or whether the product was fucking up anyways...

Warranty ran out in May. And all I did was what I always do......push the power button. Really wierd. The unit has never screwed up only the Line 6 Edit software once, when I had my Wacom digitizing tablet hooked up with a ATI graphics card. They did not play well with the Pod at all.

Kenny, you should check the Line6 site for any updates for the XT's when using them with Tiger. If there isn't an update, then I would believe that it is Line6's fault for not checking compatability between their product(s) and the newer technology that the customers will be using. They should have found this problem already (unless it's a fluke) and made a fix or an update to the XT's software so that it would not do what yours did when you used it with Tiger. Yep.

~006

006 said:
Kenny, you should check the Line6 site for any updates for the XT's when using them with Tiger. If there isn't an update, then I would believe that it is Line6's fault for not checking compatability between their product(s) and the newer technology that the customers will be using. They should have found this problem already (unless it's a fluke) and made a fix or an update to the XT's software so that it would not do what yours did when you used it with Tiger. Yep.

~006
I did, before I hooked anything up. I didn't download the Line 6 edit because it's not approved for Tiger yet, or the flash memory or the drivers. I did download the newer Line 6 monkey. I had my Pod XT Pro's midi hooked up before. I used the midi port of my old 002 unit. But since now my new setup has my Remote 25 going into the midi port of a Firebox by Presonus. So actually my Pod XT Pro wasn't even hooked up to my computer.
So, the minute it happened I called line 6 tech support. Immediately the guy starts telling me. Not asking, but telling me just what I did wrong.

So I let him ramble for about five minutes, then I totally had enough. And let him have it. He said I downloaded Pod firmware for my Pod XT Pro and I didn't know what I was doing.
I was like, "Listen smart ass! All I did was hook everything back up EXACTLY like it was on my G4 minus the midi hook up. Then I pushed the power button on my Pod XT Pro and the warning error message popped up!" He seen my unit's warranty was up and sent me to the certified Line 6 guy out here in Chicagoland. And this guy has no clue.