here is the new VAN HALEN single

The opening act issue. I have been to SO many horrible acts waiting for the headliner.

Well, it's Live Nation, no taste for music, only $$$$$$$$$$
Check how they spoiled the Graspop Headliner list;

Graspop+Metal+Meeting+2012+422093_10150646719532318_54619.jpg

Motorhead, Sabaton, Death Angel, Alestorm, maybe Megadeth. The rest ranges from I don't care to what a big pile of shit.

It's indeed the absolute worst bill they ever had! And if Limp Biscuit is headlining over Motörhead there's something very wrong in this organization !
Only band I really would be interested in to see would be Twisted Sister btw. Some other cool bands, but seen all of them several times already ...

But we're running far off topic here :)

Has anyone seen VH on this tour...or planning to see? I will be seeing them next week in Manch. NH...can't wait! I did hear they had some sound issues early on and fired some crew members.

Has anyone seen VH on this tour...or planning to see? I will be seeing them next week in Manch. NH...can't wait! I heard they had some sound issues early on and fired some crew members.

I've got my tickets. 3 weeks til show.

Woohoo!!!

a taste of something new and old...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz_1727mn2o&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeH7RS2zm38&feature=related[/ame]

Amon Amarth will stomp on any band on that bill. I typically don't like that style of vocals...but man they are so epic!!!

There's a bunch of good bands on that bill I don't what you guys are complaining about. SOmeday all these bands will be gone and you'll be left with even worse crap so enjoy it while they are still here. If you don't like it than don't go... it's your loss.

There's a bunch of good bands on that bill I don't what you guys are complaining about. SOmeday all these bands will be gone and you'll be left with even worse crap so enjoy it while they are still here. If you don't like it than don't go... it's your loss.

You have to put it in context. We as Europeans have seen these bands time, after time, after time. You as an American want to see those bands and would be ecstatic if you could go to a festival with such a billing. I understand what you are saying, but for us in Europe the situation is completely different.

We are a bunch of spoiled brats. :loco: And you guys are seriously missing out. ;)

O and btw; what are a "bunch of good bands on that bill" is completely subjective and open to personal interpetation and choice.