here is the new VAN HALEN single

Yes we are spoiled...and EVH poops out those bands on a daily basis. Can we get back to the VH stuff...I want a review of the Boston show. Going to see them in two days!

You have to put it in context. We as Europeans have seen these bands time, after time, after time. You as an American want to see those bands and would be ecstatic if you could go to a festival with such a billing. I understand what you are saying, but for us in Europe the situation is completely different.

We are a bunch of spoiled brats. :loco: And you guys are seriously missing out. ;)

O and btw; what are a "bunch of good bands on that bill" is completely subjective and open to personal interpetation and choice.

Interested in trading one of those said bands for Kool & the Gang?

You have to put it in context. We as Europeans have seen these bands time, after time, after time. You as an American want to see those bands and would be ecstatic if you could go to a festival with such a billing. I understand what you are saying, but for us in Europe the situation is completely different.

We are a bunch of spoiled brats. :loco: And you guys are seriously missing out. ;)

O and btw; what are a "bunch of good bands on that bill" is completely subjective and open to personal interpetation and choice.

Interested in trading one of those said bands for Kool & the Gang?

Read that quote again and try your to understand what I said. If you still don't get it demand you school money back because they have waited your time.

That was priceless! I was in attendance and good for Dave...as the crowd supported. I've seen every tour since 84' and lastnite was as good as ever. Eddie is absolutely nailing it...in great form. One of my bigger highlites was "Chinatown"! Seeing the band at this stage of thier game...play this type of song with precision, power and fury. WHAT A BLAST!

Yeah, more importantly he looks good...happy and healthy etc.

According to Eddie's ex and Wolf's mother (of course) Valerie Bertinelli..."there is no way this record or tour would have seen the light of day if it wasn't for Wolf". "Eddie is simply doing this for the fun and enjoyment of playing with his son on stage". Everything seems to be working out just fine and I'm hoping this could lead to future releases etc...cause the band can sure still deliver the goods! Wolf's playing is technically a few notches above anything Mike Anthony (and love the guy don't get me wrong) has played. But who ever knows what the future holds with this band?