Here ya go kids...discuss..

Is this what you've been doing on vacation???
Just kiddin'... (Anxiously awaiting the new Sanctuary material).

Fantastic... I guess you're like Midas or something, with that voice...

It was really cool hearing something very different from Nevermore, Sanctuary, the solo stuff and the Behemoth thing. The colors of the vocal tracks add a very introspective dimension to the recording. Very deep stuff. I love it.
Nice songwriting by the band also. Did they pre-wrote the lyrics and the melody too or was it another piece of Warrelcraft?

nahh
music over powers everything even through the vox.had a variety of contexts.
2/10 do some more homework.

For some reason, the "chorus" takes me back to remembering my childhood-- listening to my 8-track of Tchaikovsky's Romeo and Juliet.:loco:
Having the vocals out front more would be nice.

It all sounds great, but I really dig the low harmonies in the chorus. Wish I could make great harmony lines like that. Nice. As usual, Warrel`s vocal performance is provoking lots of different kinds of emotions on this listener.

Vocals awesome
Music, heard a million times before. It had the obligatory brief speed pick/blast beat passage that nowadays metal bands like to include for about 15 seconds in their songs.

The fact that my ears can still hear those amazing vocals of yours, my dear, is a privilege.
Something that should never be stopped; is that ability.

Granted, the music perhaps sounds like something I heard before, but it is at least well-done something I've heard before.

I love it, all of it :)

Hail everyone, just joined the forum, glad to see NM is still alive in these rooms. I'm very excited about the Shaded Enmity song with Warrel on vocals I can hear it all day long. For me it's like the song is written for this voice it's like a mixture of Nevermore and Praises, it could be put on the second solo album Warrel. It's flowing. The only thing which for my ears is not perfect, is the sound of the snare drum but for sure that's just my lapse of taste....so screw it. Hats off Mr. Dane.

It's so uncanny how much the vocalist sounds like Warrel. :loco:
The vocals don't fit the music at all either. The music is completely, and utterly average.

Loved the vocals. Music sounded like every single band since 2002 with the word "core" in their description. It wasn't bad and had some nice 10-second passages here and there, but the vocals were clearly the standout part of the track.