for my new job, the hair may have to go.

Long haired freaky people need not apply......

So Will put his hair up in hat and went in to ask him why.

All that aside, peeps are saying not creative, etc. Think about how much time you could have to write lyrics, or on a laptop, arrange songs.

when i was younger and adam sandler was less overplayed those albums were soooo hilarious. his songs are pretty much all meh but the skits are brilliant. i especially enjoyed the severe beating of the high school spanish teacher, cause i wanted to do it real bad. if they came out now i dont think id find them as funny, but they were great when i was a teenager.

I dont know, I just think its a high compromise in my book- sacrificing things of insignifigance for the sake of more money. Im much happier being semi-poor and working a job I love, than having high levels of income in a miserable, soul sucking job.

personally, money would be more important to me than having long hair. lol. i agree with a lot of people saying what does hair have to do with someone's job performance. but also, i don't see what the big deal would be about having short hair as opposed to long hair. dunno, i started growing my hair out before... and it was just too much of a bitch to take care of so i got rid of it.

good luck with job man. hopefully, i guess, you won't have to cut your hair

haha ian just recently cut his hair. you might know how he's going to school to work on cars and shit... well apparently his hair got stuck in something when he tried to lift his head, and he said it hurt like shit, so that night he went home and cut it. he was actually happy since its a lot easier to take care of short hair.