I'm going down to the Adult Ed building today...

EricT

Don't you ever get...
Aug 25, 2005
Lost In Necropolis
... To take some tests for the credits I need to get a High School Diploma. My expulsion from the Tooele County School District is officially gone so I may do this. Discuss.

... To take some tests for the credits I need to get a High School Diploma. My expulsion from the Tooele County School District is officially gone so I may do this. Discuss.

I took my entire GED in less than the 4 hours they allotted me for just one section. I suspect you won't have any trouble. Did cost me $75 though.

4 hour diploma > 4 year diploma

good luck dude, Did you study for the test or you will just pass them and don't give a fuck

So, the first thing I had to do was the GED... Which I believe I didn't miss a question.

That took care of 5 of the credits. Now I have a few tests to complete the classes I started to make up the other 3 credits. Of course, one of these is fucking AP Calculus, which I have completely forgotten... Gonna see if theres an alternative I can take such as the math classes I never had to take.

Otherwise there is English 12 final and Physics final I have to do, which I am fairly certain I will be fine with.

Think I'll hold the math till next week.

And yes, I did get expelled from public school. I'm too violent and unconformative to the system.

And by public school, I mean just the School District I am went to. After a year and a month it was finally removed.

Theres a really hot chick here... but I'm pretty sure on the intelligence scale, of Brick to Hawking, she's at LRD.

I bet I could get her to do some really sick shit. To me.

Haha, fuck you! Too busy staring at this chicks knockers to post on a forum correctly.

And to elaborate what I mean by "Violent and unconformative" means I got into a lot of fights and refused to follow dress code (no metal shirts) and couldn't remove the word fuck from my vocabulary.

And why can't I edit my fucking posts?!

I always need to edit my posts, as you may see the error in the last message... and UM is refusing to allow me to do this.

kekeke.jpg