im down

hehe, im not gonna lose my car, i've gotten that taken care of.

Thanks for the support, especially you Bianca, things are feeling better already.

Get Derick to send you all slices of his cheesecake. It made Jery Falwell so happy he vowed never to picket funerals again. Then he found it was laced with laxatives and vowed to continue.

I'm sorry. :( I've been feeling like shit lately too.

I don't mean to hijack your thread but I figure I'll rant a little:

It's been more than two months since Nick broke up with me. For a little while about three or four weeks ago, we were friends and would have normal conversations every once in a while. But for some reason he decided to stop speaking to me in the sense that when I'd try to say something to him he'd either ignore me completely or say "I don't know," or something else along those lines.

I was out of school for a week when I had a viral infection, and when I got back nothing had changed, and it was really fucking things up for me. We have the same group of friends and classes together, so it's really difficult to have him ignore me all the time. He's really extroverted and always the center of attention, so with friends the conversation always focuses around him, and I don't want to be part of it and get completely blown off, so I just end up by myself.

All my friends say they want to help me feel better, but none of them seem to be willing to exclude themselves from whatever stupid bullshit Nick is talking about to be with me for even a few minutes. I don't doubt that they care about me and do want to help, but I'd like to think that if they're serious they could all try a little bit harder.

But anyway, in the last couple weeks Nick didn't even look at me, so I confronted him last Monday, asking him why he was ignoring me and telling him how upset I was whenever he was around (somehow he managed not to notice; he just said I looked "distant" sometimes :err: ). basically he gave me a load of shit and made up conversations that never happened to prove that he had been talking to me. But when another mutual friend told him that there was a serious conflict, he spoke to her about it for a long time instead of just talking to me. Everyone decided that our entire group of friends needed to talk about this, and since Nick wouldn't talk to me when I confronted him on my own, I figured this would be the best I could get. I ended up telling him all of this in front of about eight other people, and he denied everything again.

That was yesterday, and today he did talk to me a little, but I can't help but feel like it's only because everyone else was telling him he should do so.

So life is not so great right now.. I've been crying every day, at school a lot too, I can hardly concentrate on schoolwork, etc. But he doesn't care as long as he stays happy. So fuck it. I don't know what to do anymore.

Eck, high school politics. I never got into huge crownds of peers because I hated the politics and kiddy soap opera shit that came with them... I mean they make great social networks, but when something goes wrong between two people, some feel they have to choose sides and invariable leave someone out, or they try to play both ways and only make things confusing. Is there a way you can gather a small group of close, trustable friends and maybe start dissociating with the large group if things go sour?

Admirable people. But, I'm a misanthrope and rarely make lasting social connections, so... maybe someone who knows about dealing with group social crises could help.