The things that make you angry thread

:oops: Isn't he adorable???

Yes, It took me forever to pass that egg! :lol:

neal.png

things that do NOT make me angry

getting blazed with guy friend and his friend the other night, then getting pulled over doing 70 at 2 am driving home (cop fucking makes a u-turn to pull me over) but all the cop did was look at my license (didn't even ask for my registration) and tell me to watch my speed then let me go

<3 nice/oblivious cops. it could've turned out so much worse, so i'm quite happy with the situation

considering the electric wizard reference and the overabundance of neal-pics, i figured that story was quite relevant to this thread

things that do NOT make me angry

getting blazed with guy friend and his friend the other night, then getting pulled over doing 70 at 2 am driving home (cop fucking makes a u-turn to pull me over) but all the cop did was look at my license (didn't even ask for my registration) and tell me to watch my speed then let me go

<3 nice/oblivious cops. it could've turned out so much worse, so i'm quite happy with the situation

considering the electric wizard reference and the overabundance of neal-pics, i figured that story was quite relevant to this thread

Sometimes you run into those cops that do that, sometimes you are less fortunate and get a cop that will ask for License, registration, and question you about every fucking thing. Glad you didn't get into trouble though. Could of been much worse...