Things I Fucking Hate

Wtf is a dolce?

Dolce (pronounced DOHLchay) means sweet in Italian. Dolce & Gabbana are the surnames of the two fashion designers who started the company.

I'd pay to see how many of those retarded, wannabe high society fucks are calling it DOLS AND GUHBANA.

Has the James Dean wannabe upturned collar fashion statement made it to the US yet, or is it just our curse here? Everyone's going around with those gigantic fuckin' D&G sunglasses with the upturned collar here. Even fuckin' metalheads are doing it. One of my good friends, who is a phenomenal drummer just got that fucked up looking haircut; you know, the one where all the hair in the back is pushed up and all the hair on the sides are pushed up and all the hair in the front is pushed up, so they look like they've got a tit on the top of their head. Couple that with the upturned collar and the D&G glasses.

I told him he can't speak to me unless his collar is turned down. He's now a casualty of the war against the truzzi, who are all the fashionable disco clubbers.

The line between gay and straight is definitely blurred in Italy. The metalheads for the most part are always the same...whether that's good or bad remains to be seen.

It's not so much that Italy is full of fags; it's just full of guys who are big pussies.

Emo is nothing. Emo is Viking by comparison.

There's nothing wrong with looking sexy!

(altho, big sunglasses and upturned collars are lame-o. however, my jacket looks fucking badass when I turn the collar up at the back ONLY.)

I hate when I watched a whole season of Rome in a day and then I go out into the world and I wish that everyone spoke with english accents but said things like "Salve, legionnaire!!"

I hate when I watched a whole season of Rome in a day and then I go out into the world and I wish that everyone spoke with english accents but said things like "Salve, legionnaire!!"

I was wondering that as well. Why English accents? I mean, Italian accents would be better, even if it's technically Latin. I guess it wouldn't seem as "regal".

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

And you think that it would be better with an English accent? If everyone in the movie spoke like that, it would be the coolest movie in the history of film. It'd be a great drinking movie; you would have to drink every time they added a vowel to the end of a word.

I think we'd die from alcohol poisoning in the first 5 minutes, though.