I hate nationalism....

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
hehe this was my away message today, and someone called me the antichrist for it, and then the same person called me a prep (yeah, i don't get it either):

Grrr i don't get it!
Thousands of people a day die of hunger and other poverty issues, thousands of innocents get slaughtered in foreign conflicts and they get completely ignored by our nation, but when in its in our own country all of a sudden it dominates our lives. Sure i feel bad about what happened 2 years ago, but not any worse about the rest of the death that happens in this world. Why can't people reach out and feel for other people?!? why is it that we're such an egotistical nation that we only care about the death of our own? it fucking makes me sick. And i'm assuming that by posting this, someone is going to complain. Well, fuck you, fuck your nationalism, and flame me all you want.

hehe i got very frusterated when i wrote that.... i've been frusterated all day

Well you better just worry about the death of your own cause we don't need you invading countries to "liberate" them from their evil dictators that kill thousands and thousands, like you did in Iraq. Every nation for themselves.

Wolftribe said:
hehe this was my away message today, and someone called me the antichrist for it, and then the same person called me a prep (yeah, i don't get it either):

Grrr i don't get it!
Thousands of people a day die of hunger and other poverty issues, thousands of innocents get slaughtered in foreign conflicts and they get completely ignored by our nation, but when in its in our own country all of a sudden it dominates our lives. Sure i feel bad about what happened 2 years ago, but not any worse about the rest of the death that happens in this world. Why can't people reach out and feel for other people?!? why is it that we're such an egotistical nation that we only care about the death of our own? it fucking makes me sick. And i'm assuming that by posting this, someone is going to complain. Well, fuck you, fuck your nationalism, and flame me all you want.

hehe i got very frusterated when i wrote that.... i've been frusterated all day

In total agreement with every thing you said, I feel the same way, why are American lives worth more than Iraqi lives? It is false logic and gov't double speak that tunes us into that very profitable nationalistic mood that most Americans are now in. I never, not in my entire life heard a person say-"God Bless America" before 9-11, then*explosions* everyone jumped right the fuck on the chuckwagon of saving face, suddenly, everyone was a patriot, if you weren't, you didn't belong in America, maybe I don't belong, maybe I hardly give a flying shit what anyone thinks anynore, but I am a patriot no more, not after I watched all that shit go down, when the first Trade Center bombing was actually orginized by the FBI,(look and you will find newspaper articles detailling this) I don't by the fact that we had no fuckin prioir knowledge, it just isn't working for me, Change needs to come, sooner rather than later.