The Official "Dani Filth is sexually frusterated" Thread

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
So, a few years ago i was a big CoF fan, but now i hate them... but i was having a conversation with this chick who does like them, and we noticed something:
Cradle have a LOT of songs about sex, or with something sex related thrown in there.
1) The new album is called Nymphetamine
2) They have a song called "Of Dark Blood And Fucking"
3) The song "Lord Abortion" mentions giving head in the chorus
4) There are lyrics in "Cruelty Brought Thee Orchids" that are sexual..
I'm sure there are more

So, why does he write so many lyrics about sex? Me and my friend decided that he is sexually frusterated. This could be because
A) He is insecure about his sexual orientation
B) He has a small penis
C) He cant get any
D) All of the above

This would also explain his reported assholeness...

What are your thoughts?

Well. Dani is a pretty cool fuckin dude from what I understand. But, he's british... soooooooo.

Anyways, I dont see any beef with his lyrical approach. They write vampiric shit, vampires are supposedly heavy into the whole erotica bullshit.

Nobody shits on Deicide or Cannibal Corpse or Mortician for writing about, I dunno, being evil and killing shit?

Im not a huge CoF fan by any means, but, Neverscore writes politics, as does Megadeth, then you get some bands like SYL who are just about being brash and in your face... I dunno, as long as its not fuckin retarded, I dont care =)

Actually... he lives with his gf for many years now, and they have a daugther together... so much for the "can't get any"

from what I remember, girls/fans/groupies in shows are all over him...

LOL @ J - "he is british" :lol:

Quiet down, Tribe, cant you see D_L's trying to project herself? She's obviously the big fan she was speaking of, and just looking for some help =P

*ducks*

misc5.jpg

Dani probably gets tons of goth sex all the time... I bet you he's getting it on with someone right now. FREAK STYLE.

J the TyranT said:
Quiet down, Tribe, cant you see D_L's trying to project herself? She's obviously the big fan she was speaking of, and just looking for some help =P

*ducks*

shut up you! :tickled:
I'm not a Cradle fan actually, but I also hate those who say: "oh they are posers yada yada"

i dont make fun of them because I think they're posers, i make fun of them because i think they suck

Though the female vocals on the title track of the new album are very nice

Wolftribe said:
Cradle have a LOT of songs about sex,
or with something sex related thrown in there.
So, why does he write so many lyrics about sex?
What are your thoughts?
mcalpinepq.gif

-x-
Iris