Nationalism is not Racism

infoterror

Apr 17, 2005
This came up in discussion with DC in another thread, so why not expand?

I am not a racial, or individual, egalitarian. I recognize that all people are different and some are more competent at others in the three ways that count:

1. Intelligence
2. Strength/Beauty
3. Moral Character

I am a complete biological determinist. You are 80% determined by your genetics, with 20% free space in which you can either improve yourself or decrease yourself (cycle of karma). If you work upward, over generations, you can make something more of yourself; this is how we went from bacteria to chimps, and chimps to humans.

I am not interested, however, in classifying other races are lesser, for two reasons:

I. It's bad science.

What is the objective purpose of life? It cannot be determined. Therefore it's hard for us to rank superior/inferior except according to our own values and for our own purposes.

II. It's bad nationalism.

If Asians and Whites are superior, why not breed with them and make an ueberrace, as Nietzsche jokingly suggests? What about a black guy with an IQ of 160 - shouldn't we breed with him? FUCK NO. We breed only among ourselves, and there's no variance on that issue.

There's another reason as well, although a tangential one. To think too categorically about this issue is to miss the point: we want to breed better whites, too, and not all stripes of whites should be bred together. If we mix Slavs and Germans and Italians and Irish into one pot, we basically accomplish what our enemies wanted us to: we've obliterated our heritage and become generic people who will in due time become interbred with others. We must breed not only tactically (breed with own race) but strategically (breed according to developed trait clusters, and breed for the best we can get within our own tribes).

Nationalism to me is the ability to say "I don't give a damn if Negroes are the best people on earth; my own tribe stays my own tribe." I'm not a "Pan-Aryan"; I laugh at such ideas, which are generally only endorsed by low-quality people who want to feel that they are equal to the mighty Aryans. That's like saying I should go to Harvard because a distant cousin did... it's not eugenic, nor is it nationalism.

This doesn't mean the bottom line changes. Multiculturalism is insane and will destroy my people; I wish to destroy it, by any means necessary. Judaism is an alien religion and Jews are alien genetics; they must be removed from among my people, by any means necessary. I feel the same way, as did Dr. Pierce, about most Christian and Buddhist sects. However, I'm pragmatic about what I do, and about what most white people feel.

Most white people aren't interested in slagging other races. They respond more to a positive message about their own, and having the balls to say "I want to be with my own people" takes more guts than to complain about how Negroes, etc. are bad and therefore we can "justify" what we're doing. WE DO NOT NEED TO JUSTIFY ANYTHING. Our survival is all we must know. Also, most white people now have friends of other races and they recognize the positive traits of these people. So do I - I don't feel a need to disdain them, only to separate them from our people.

If you want to kvetch about "racial egalitarianism," I suppose you might have a point to some. To me, the big picture is about building up our own race and separating it, and the drama and egoism of superior/inferior does not have a necessary place in that. I care only about the end result. Everything else is just distraction.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=21207

Yet it seems to be from your post. And although I am not a genetics expert, I thought it was good to have a little inbreeding between different ethnic groups? Although I personally draw the line with White-Black, or Asian- White couplings as they produce such strange looking children. Strangely enough latino- white doesnt bother me. Call me a racist I guess.

I dont understand your nationalism infoterror: why replace one god (religious) with another ( I.e. the deified state); and whats the difference between a racially pure homogenous state and a heterogenous mix? They are both corrupt, bureacratic, etc, etc. If sweet nihilsm is your aim, why would any governmental apparatus attract you?

Try living in a Chinese nationalist country like I did in 80's and you'll understand how asinine your proposal sounds. Some friends I still know are still brainwashed by the ideals of nationalism.

The sad thing is, alot of asian people think like the OP. Particularly in japan.

I personally agree that our "race"(i'm using the social term here because I dont acknowledge this word scientifically) forms a large part of our heritage, and preserving and affirming this heritage is a good thing.

Segragating people however because somehow your heritage is at threat is extremism.... though that's only bad if you want it for all whites. It's perfectly fine and dandy if you and a bunch of like minded people of similar race went somewhere and form your own little nation. I'd have no problem with that :).

There has to be a "god." The people cannot live in a state of nature. They will always be subjected to government, religion, etc.

Prozak is only a nihilist in the sense that he favors a transvaluation, not that all existence is denied.

The_Isle said:
The sad thing is, alot of asian people think like the OP. Particularly in japan.

I personally agree that our "race"(i'm using the social term here because I dont acknowledge this word scientifically) forms a large part of our heritage, and preserving and affirming this heritage is a good thing.

Segragating people however because somehow your heritage is at threat is extremism.... though that's only bad if you want it for all whites. It's perfectly fine and dandy if you and a bunch of like minded people of similar race went somewhere and form your own little nation. I'd have no problem with that :).

I cannot make sense of your second paragraph.

Demiurge said:
There has to be a "god." The people cannot live in a state of nature. They will always be subjected to government, religion, etc.

Prozak is only a nihilist in the sense that he favors a transvaluation, not that all existence is denied.

Yes, I think you are right. Today God seems to be either America, money, or science.

And I enjoyed his transvaluation of nihilism that he posted a few weeks ago. Still, it seems this nihilism of his is much more personal, and not suited in anyway for nationalism. Although, I must say, I think nationalism is the way to go in the future as look at China. They ave basically become fascist, and damn, give'em twenty more years and they will be on top--even if half their population still lives in poor villages in the interior.

infoterror said:
1. Intelligence
2. Strength/Beauty
3. Moral Character

I am a complete biological determinist. You are 80% determined by your genetics, with 20% free space in which you can either improve yourself or decrease yourself (cycle of karma). If you work upward, over generations, you can make something more of yourself; this is how we went from bacteria to chimps, and chimps to humans.

I am not interested, however, in classifying other races are lesser, for two reasons:

I. It's bad science.

It no science at all. You have no basis in even the most basic biology or genetics for anything you are saying. And people are still listening to you! Just because he puts forth a good idea now and again (destroying the environment is a bad thing...wow!) doesn't mean the majority of his beliefs aren't BS. They don't mean anything in the real world. This is why I take nothing he says seriously. Because its laughable.

infoterror that is well thought out, but no race is lesser, races are different. Who are you being one race to say another race is lesser. People should "breed"( sounds like your talking about dogs) with whoever they want.

RookParliament said:
It no science at all. You have no basis in even the most basic biology or genetics for anything you are saying. And people are still listening to you! Just because he puts forth a good idea now and again (destroying the environment is a bad thing...wow!) doesn't mean the majority of his beliefs aren't BS. They don't mean anything in the real world. This is why I take nothing he says seriously. Because its laughable.
Yet all you've offered is a number of rather dubious claims with no support whatsoever.

Back your points up with sources explaining why mixing races is bad science, or find another thread to annoy with your comedic ignorance.

BlackMetalTyrant said:
infoterror that is well thought out, but no race is lesser, races are different. Who are you being one race to say another race is lesser. People should "breed"( sounds like your talking about dogs) with whoever they want.

For the purposes of being German, any race but German is inferior.

We're not designing a single racial world order, so we can be flexible here.

I don't agree with your last sentence. Most people can barely feed themselves.

i'd like to see the Germans win every olympic event and scientific prize for a year, that might convince me that this superiority claim has some inkling of truth

Arch said:
Try living in a Chinese nationalist country like I did in 80's and you'll understand how asinine your proposal sounds. Some friends I still know are still brainwashed by the ideals of nationalism.

Was that a nationalist COMMUNIST country? I think Mao is higher on their priorities chain than Nationalism, although the nationalist mix seems to have worked OK for them.

Nationalism is brainwash. They give the people something to die for to turn them into puppets

Silent Song said:
i'd like to see the Germans win every olympic event and scientific prize for a year, that might convince me that this superiority claim has some inkling of truth

They've done that in philosophy, so I'll consider that enough.

infoterror said:
They've done that in philosophy, so I'll consider that enough.

I consider their philosophy to be their weakness--especially when regarding their philosophers. Music is the German's great triumph (including the Jewish Germans of Mahler, Schoenberg). Without Bach, there is no proof of God's existence.

And 15 years ago, the East Germans were tough to beat in the Olympics. All those steroids.