EricT you bogan ( get rid of the that signature)

rebirth

spacestation '76film
Apr 11, 2004
hell
You meat head that shit you have with the chick getting smashed in the face is fucked.

KARMA WILL HAPPEN TO YOU about this, get rid of it now.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is now a Jeresy Shore thread...

I'm pretty pissed they decided not to air the punch. Though, I'm thinking they're gonna use it's attention and try to sell it on the DVD as "The scene we weren't supposed to show you!". Fucking hate that shit.

I don't even know what Jersey Shore is, but that girl is wearing a fucking gay hat so she probably deserved to be punched.

I'm curious to see what happened afterwards. Was the guy jumped by every man in the bar and beaten within an inch of his life? Or did everyone applaud?

Judging from the attire of the other gentlemen in the establishment, they probably all gangraped her while she was unconscious, engaging in "accidental" swordfighting and "unfortunate" ball-touching.

I'm curious to see what happened afterwards. Was the guy jumped by every man in the bar and beaten within an inch of his life? Or did everyone applaud?

Judging from the attire of the other gentlemen in the establishment, they probably all gangraped her while she was unconscious, engaging in "accidental" swordfighting and "unfortunate" ball-touching.

He was arrested. He was a gym instructor or something like that. Got fired, sent to jail, then counseling, blah blah blah.

Yep she called him ugly. That's why he punched her.
she was obviously talking all kinds of shit besides a simple "you're ugly" and really, got what was coming when you run your mouth like that in someones face. girls think they can just talk all the shit they want and no one is going to do anything cause they're female. wrong guess, bitch! hahaha

now, he also got what was coming to him because you cant just go around punching girls.

she was obviously talking all kinds of shit besides a simple "you're ugly" and really, got what was coming when you run your mouth like that in someones face. girls think they can just talk all the shit they want and no one is going to do anything cause they're female. wrong guess, bitch! hahaha

now, he also got what was coming to him because you cant just go around punching girls.

Holy shit, there's all kinds of truth in this post.

I cancelled my cable a few months ago and it was one of the best things I ever did for myself.