EricT you bogan ( get rid of the that signature)

Just before he hits her, she does this little five finger flick thing. Does that mean something to Italians? I feel sorry for the little dude catching some of the gay-like punch as it passes his face. Looks similar to S.Seagal punches. I wish the clip went a little longer.

No, that's just what stupid cunts do when they talk.

I had the whole 40 min episode on my hard drive, but it doesn't show the actual punch. So I uploaded that 2 min part, and you can watch and listen for yourselves.

Mtv cut probably about 5 seconds of that scene, which would be her getting punched, and her falling to the ground like a bag of shit.

Ok she got up in his face but it was warranted. The dude stole their drinks...twice. She could've approached it better and not called him names but she was in the right.

Yeah, this dude isn't gonna last long. He's probably got a couple of busted kneecaps by now.

Why, yes...exactly. Or just to the regular mafia, depending on which family.

Everyone always knows somebody who knows somebody, especially people like this even if it's just some goombah thug. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if someone has a friend of the family. They probably won't blow up is car or anything, but I can see him walking with a limp the rest of his life.

Do you mean, to the guido mafia? :lol:
"Paulie, we got us a little problemo here."

"Awrite, Frankie, what's da situation?"

"Da Situation is one of dose guys in dat show, but he ain't da problem."

"Awrite, Frankie, den what is da problem?"

"Some hijo de puta popped one of da Guidettes rite inna da gorgonzola."

"Antipasti! We gotta go break some kneecaps!"

"You got it, Paulie."

"Hey Frankie, you know hijo de puta's notta da Italian, right?"

"... Basta, Paulie, an' get da fake suntan. We got woik to do."

I just watched that vid. If you'll excuse me, I'll be on hands and knees looking for my IQ.

"Paulie, we got us a little problemo here."

"Awrite, Frankie, what's da situation?"

"Da Situation is one of dose guys in dat show, but he ain't da problem."

"Awrite, Frankie, den what is da problem?"

"Some hijo de puta popped one of da Guidettes rite inna da gorgonzola."

"Antipasti! We gotta go break some kneecaps!"

"You got it, Paulie."

"Hey Frankie, you know hijo de puta's notta da Italian, right?"

"... Basta, Paulie, an' get da fake suntan. We got woik to do."

Found your IQ yet?