You power metal fucknuts...

Guerrilla

Holy shit.
Aug 27, 2002
Visit site
You fucking sword-wielding, armor-wearing knight wannabes, stop dreaming about romeo and juliette or ways to defeat a dragon, and definetely stop singing about your heroic deeds and about your fellow warriors that have fallen in battle.
Hell, ok the lyrics are funnier than LoM's face but I'd be willing to ignore that if the music wasn't funnier than the idea that LoM, a fucking jock, is actually the Lord of Metal. Dumbass jizz musicians what the fuck you need keys and synths for since you know you're so talentless you can't figure out how to use them to create a certain atmosphere.

And don't start me on that prog shit. Fuck, Dream Theater just has to be the most overrated band ever. I don't get why so many people like a band that has a drummer that looks like some gay Italian and a singer that's likely to die from old age in a year or two. Progressive is shit, so fucking confusing it's a miracle if you can listen to all those solos and crap for more than 10 mins.
Spock's Beard??? LoM, lol what the fuck... Just happened to read an interview of those old farts, fucking losers worship jesus and suck god's dick.

And swedish death metal? Where the fuck did that come from? Fucking blonde swede teenagers should stop forming bands playing that crap they call death metal and focus on becoming the next A*Teens instead. Who the fuck is it, neal that worships In Flames? Fucking shit why is that not surprising... Those swedish fuckers make music that's so fucking popish that if I listen to one swedish death metal song, I got to listen to an hour of Sinister or Morbid Angel or something like that to not go crazy. Arch Enemy, Children of Bodom, what the fuck are those pussies, drop dead motherfuckers.

You cumfucked losers that read this, you're shit.

Ok, I am not a jock. If there is one thing in the world that I am not, then that is a jock, well, I guess jock would be second and Christian would be first, but still, I am not a jock. If I look like a jock to you then that is sad, because I am a skinny guy, I'm around 135 pounds. Oh, I guess just because I can run and am in shape then you are going to call me a jock, that is ridiculous. I hope you die of a massive heart attack, you lazy ignorant cunt. Now that that is out of the way, there is good Power Metal. If you could get over your lame "badass" attitude, maybe you could realize that. And who cares what Spock's Beard believe, I'm not so "over myself" so I can realize that they have talent. And does what a person looks like, or acts like, or believe in dictate that much over what you listen to. You're no better than the teeny boppers out there. In fact, I would say that you are worse. Everyone has to be hard, everyone has to be evil, everyone has to growl, everyone has to play blast beats, everyone has to create atmosphere the way you think it should be done. Get your fucking head out of your ass. No, that thing is way too far up there, right now even Axl Rose is going "What the fuck is this guys problem?"

Gueriller. Feh. *Forges a Soul Blade and sings of fallen heroes, while eating the flesh of the Christ God and Sacrificing goats to Satan.*

"opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one", and an asshole has its purpose, that's where the need of squeezing something out of it comes.

That's ok, Tee, but why do someone always have to come up with posts like that from time to time, bashing everyone just because they don't like what some of the others do???

Because the forum in one moment becomes extremely annoying with its unintelligence, and one person thinks, OK, let's make some mess, to make the blood circulate better.

Originally posted by Tee
Because the forum in one moment becomes extremely annoying with its unintelligence, and one person thinks, OK, let's make some mess, to make the blood circulate better.
Have to agree with that. This board never ceases to impress me with it's idiocy.

eheh, as it bacame a public toilet, some people decided to go throw up, and then play in the open field. LOL and not come back.

i guess it all comes from immaturity, i really dont get the point of posting threads that start like this
"u fucking cunt ill bla bla bla" r u bored from life man? have u nothing better to do?
we have a saying over here that means- its pointless to argue over personel perfrences...
but then again, if it werent so, what WOULD a metalhd post in a board such as this?

Well then again that's the response one should expect from someone whose sig is "always look on the bright side of life". I'd say better stop worrying about how bored I am and such and better listen to some flower-power metal man... why not Domine and Rhapsody and shit. Yeah! Groovy! Hug a rainbow.

Thanks for the morality lesson. And I mean it I'm not being sarcastic. I think you gotta be objective instead of subjective sometimes though. You basically said that each person has the right to listen to whatever he/she wants and we don't have the right to judge him and call him shitfaced or cumguzzler.

So people that listen to let's say U2 or Blink 182 should be able to do so without being harassed for sucking corporate dick and drinking cum made for the masses. Now I'm not saying that flower-power metal is for the masses or that people who listen to U2 listen to Rhapsody or something but it is a clearly inferior genre of metal and that's objective.
No flower-power metal bands today are original, they all recycle older bands and basically it's just shit. Especially euro-power metal. Fucking talentless Italian wannabe knights that can wield a sword but can't play a guitar for shit.

I'll finish my thoughts later.

You cumfucked losers that read this you're shit. You're 5 minutes closer to your death after you read this crap, you waste 5 minutes of your precious(?) lives and you gain absolutely nothing.