how do you guys survive this summer?

flying_whale

Rome 64 C.E.
May 17, 2006
Seattle,Wa
www.myspace.com
I'm in seattle and there are fucking 93 degreese outside. that is over fucking 33 C. Global warming is gonna fuck us really bad, i can't stand this weather. On tv the weather man said it is going to be around the mid 80s until fucking 9 PM and it is 6:13. I guess at 9 i will stop running around naked:lol:
how is the weather where you live? and how do you survive the heat.
Bush better buy an air conditioning system or he better stop flying airforce one around for fun warming up the planet:lol:

I hate hot, humid weather, which is what summers here are like. I love the winter. I will be hiking for an entire month starting July 15th, so some nice mountain streams will help keep me cool. Then I'm off to Germany where the weather will be blessedly cooler. My parents are moving to Florida in a year and I will not be following upon my return to the US (a day I never want to think about).

it is way too fucking hot. My parents don't let me play my guitar through the amp inside so i have to go to the garage and it is fucking hot. I swear to god that if i go in there right now and play for ten minutes some easy thing i will be all sweaty and shit. I guess someday i will move to tibet, until then i'm going swimming in greenlake. :lol:

Its about the same in seattle as it is here. I hate it sooo bad. I survive the heat with cold showers and naps to pass the time while I await sweet sweet winter weather.

sucks for those that live on the east coast! i wonder how my buddies in romania with temperatures over 40Celsius. Thinking that i'm going there in 3 weeks....fuck can't wait to jump in greenlake, black sea, stage dive....

Lunar Still said:
Right now, its really hot during the day, and we get thunderstorms every night. I've heard all of you guys out on the east coast have a storm system basically stuck over your heads!

yeah it's been thunderstorms off and on yesterday and today, and will probably keep up through tomorrow. I like rain, but these storms are sending the humidity THROUGH THE ROOF. blech

Inbetween the fervent masturbation to re-runs of Roseanne and talking yourself, using the name of Gertie, you could spend some of that mass of time in the house

SENDING ME A FUCKING T-SHIRT.

:p