how do you guys survive this summer?

GO see this movie now, it is your responsibility as a resident of planet earth to educate yourself about this subject, this IS NOT democratic propoganda from Al Gore, he was lecturing about the dangers of GW before he ran for prez.... it is a very important film...see it now..

Sentient 6 said:
GO see this movie now, it is your responsibility as a resident of planet earth to educate yourself about this subject, this IS NOT democratic propoganda from Al Gore, he was lecturing about the dangers of GW before he ran for prez.... it is a very important film...see it now..

Can't stop "progress" man...:cry:

I'd rather we accelerate global warming and kill us all the fuck off. THEN mother earth can spend a couple billion years licking her wounds and maybe produce another species that has the sense not to bleed her dry.

Sentient 6 said:

Hey W, give me call. I'll tell you about some heavy shit going down in
a strange land that could support some stuff we we're talking about. :err:

tered said:
Can't stop "progress" man...:cry:
well golly gosh, isn't that precisely the attitude that will insure the eradication of our species, that's like some people I know that sit back and do nothing, you can't stop progress, HELLO you can stop your personal carbon dioxcide emissions, one person can make a difference no matter how small

New Scientist had an awesome editorial on this a few months back. If I recall the funding for half the environmental reports under the Bush administration comes from oil companies and think tanks supported by the motor industry.

The task beyond sorting this shit out is MAMMOTH.

Sentient 6 said:
well golly gosh, isn't that precisely the attitude that will insure the eradication of our species, that's like some people I know that sit back and do nothing, you can't stop progress, HELLO you can stop your personal carbon dioxcide emissions, one person can make a difference no matter how small

:lol: ... I KNEW you'd get a kick out of that line! Actually, dude...back
in the Shaolin study days our Gmaster made us focus on global issues pretty heavy. I'm on your team and thought line and KNOW how far this goes back with you. There's some stuff coming down the line that don't make it into those films.

i saw the movie and it was shocking. It tells the truth about people are doing. As WD said this is not democratic propaganda, it is serious shit. al gore is not michael moore. I saw it and wrote a review of the movie for my biology class at nathan hale high school. I think it is really good that our teacher educates us in a way that we don't pollute and destroy our planet, and most important send to the white house a politician that fucking cares about people ALL over the world. As al gore said at some point: imagine china +india flooded. You guys count the refugies. I try to make a difference, i don't drive and i make my mom not drive unless it is needed. If YOU can make a difference then maybe some other guy will make a difference and maybe the whole fucking world can make a difference someday. now the temperature is OK outside, i just walked my dog and i would guess there are around 26 degrees celsius outside (not good with faranheit).

Sentient 6 said:

Ha, golly gosh! Quite a laugh there. And pertaining to the rest of your message, I agree of course.

it`S way too hot here in austria ... i was out last week on thuesday and wednesday ... working in the garden where NO sun was burning, there was only shadow (well at least i thought so) ... and i got sunburnt that I´d piss my pants because of that pain ... it`s shockingly that the sun is sooooo burning now ... i had second-degree burns *uff* well now... my skin is peeling off - gosh it looks as if someone has depleted hot water over my shoulders :|

but ... how cares ... let`s destroy nature MORE!!!!! *jippie* :erk:

lordofthesewers said:
i saw the movie and it was shocking. It tells the truth about people are doing. As WD said this is not democratic propaganda, it is serious shit. al gore is not michael moore. I saw it and wrote a review of the movie for my biology class at nathan hale high school. I think it is really good that our teacher educates us in a way that we don't pollute and destroy our planet, and most important send to the white house a politician that fucking cares about people ALL over the world. As al gore said at some point: imagine china +india flooded. You guys count the refugies. I try to make a difference, i don't drive and i make my mom not drive unless it is needed. If YOU can make a difference then maybe some other guy will make a difference and maybe the whole fucking world can make a difference someday. now the temperature is OK outside, i just walked my dog and i would guess there are around 26 degrees celsius outside (not good with faranheit).

Sorry, I read those three words in quick succession and my brain fucking exploded so I couldn't read the rest of your post or even think of anything worth adding to this conversation, so hard has my bell been rung by the hammer of irony.

wait........are you saying that people dont take office becuase of an overwhelming personal need to serve the public?

i.....i.....my world.......shattered.....

shit i guess i'm kinda stupid at this time of the day.
so basically i'm saying that the more people are seeing this movie (an Inconvenient Truth) the better because more people are going to want someone with the planet in mind in the white house.
I also find it good at schools involve students in ecology and this kind of shit because our generation (16-21) is going to actually have to face the consequences of global warming, thus it is a good idea to educate this generation and make it not pollute. Thus if our generation is educated well enough for everyone to make a difference, then basically the whole world just made a difference.
and my other point is that global warming is not a US only issue, it is a world wide issue. GW is just like iran having nukes, it doesn't threaten the US only, but asia, europe and every other place in this world, but because the US pollutes the most it is important that it stops polluting NOW and it can be done from the top aka president