I'm going to rape the American economy

Dead Winter

STAHP
Apr 30, 2002
Italy/US
In a good way, that is. Just received $2500 in my bank account from pops for the trip over...converted, it's around 1700 euros. Holy fuckin' scheisse. I had no idea that it had gotten that bad over there for you guys. Eastern European countries are more expensive now than the U.S. Unbelievable.

Don't worry, I'll do my part to try and get you guys back on track in the two weeks I'm there. I'm going to buy everything under the sun. An exchange rate of 1.45:1 is quite nice when it's in your favor.

I don't have any. In two more weeks, I'll have my October paycheck, November paycheck, and my 13th month paycheck deposited.

Just to get over there, we had to work out a deal with the bank to let us go 700 euros in the red. Fortunately, in a few more weeks everything should be better than normal. Ask me then.

Home. Louisiana. Flying into Shreveport and driving to Ruston. I've always called it Rut-town. Nothing there but a university and a bunch of people who have no clue what else is out there. Grandmother's sick and I haven't been home in like 3 and a half years. It's more of a family visit instead of vacation.

There's never anything exciting about where I'm from...in fact, it kinda sucks. But my family is great and I really enjoy spending time with them when I can.

Dude, you live in Seattle. I wouldn't even budge if I were you hehe. If I had to live in the states, it would probably be Seattle.

Seattle is indeed extremely awesome.
oh and the American economy is doing pretty bad nowadays. My family has their savings in an Euro account. It is indeed nice to have the exchange rape on your side

In a good way, that is. Just received $2500 in my bank account from pops for the trip over...converted, it's around 1700 euros. Holy fuckin' scheisse. I had no idea that it had gotten that bad over there for you guys. Eastern European countries are more expensive now than the U.S. Unbelievable.

Yeah it is kinda strange. The more expensive it gets (because of customs duty), the more lucrative it becomes to import things from the US. Even with the shipping costs and all of that you can make some serious savings.