i going to rape him and he is going to like it

Guthrie's Loving Demon

New Metal Member
Jun 20, 2003
rhode island
Visit site
:erk: poor little(not really) peter steele he is so depressed and worn out i feel so bad for him he is so lonely i want to see him so badly right now i just want to go to his house and comfort him he thinks that all the world believes that he is ugly he is not and even if he was i wouldnt care he is still such a cool person my uncle had met him multiple times before and he got to hang out and he said that he is a vwry depressed person but he is a damb cool one i want to rape him so badly he is so perfect and he has gone through so many horrible things if you look in Revolver(magazine duh)august issue there is an interview of him and if you read it it is so entirely sadening i started crying when i read it petey if you see this i love you so much johnny,kenny,josh too you guys kick ass i am grabbing your new cd Life is killing me because i already have October rust and Bloody kisses and i am working on getting my poor ass some money for The world coming down and Least worst of wicked evil love to you guys

bodomite said:
errmmm.... you do know that he isnt really depressed right? Just a big show....

he does want to have a family like johnny, josh, and kenny....which can lead him to be pretty depressed, ya know?:ill: i just saw the guy quite a bit in the past few weeks and he is a little down in the dumps i would say...he can use some definite cheering up, but he is a survivor!! he will be just fine and pull out as always...:)

Stoner Sioux said:
Pete is just a depressed person by nature, always has and probably always will be.

i always have had hope for him....he loves children and wants to be a dad...so still ya never know one day.

I have no idea.... dont mean to sound cold..... but i really dont care ... I got my own things to worry about this time in age without worry about everyone else :lol:

Still, in everyother interview he does, he´s a happy-go-lucky-guy, and the next he´s so sad he could die...but Mr Steele is one moody guy, he´ll freak out on anything if he´s in a bad mood...don read to much into it, he´s old enough to take care of himself you know.

some of thew things that you people say are so funny then some are just mean but see it is nice to know that somebody is listening thanks you guys i wish that i was old enough to actually date him becaue i still think that we might actually make it most people dont want to squeeze out a child but i would for him because he probally feels like crap because he is the only one with no family "i want to f you like an animal" Pete i love you man i wish i could be there with you i garuntee that i could cheer him up