Gus G. Is Going To Be A Metal Legend...

Almost everyone in the UK that likes Firewind now heard them when they supported DF! Same goes for when Edguy supported Dragonforce! Madness. I notice that Dragonforce have balls because they ALWWWWWAAAAAAAAYS tour with bands that are better and have more honed skills. They pretty much show themselves up after Edguy come off stage with a absolutely FLAWLESS version of King of Fools and they have to play a sloppy half arsed, out of tune, nothing like the album rendition of Through The Fire And The Flames.

xx Kirsty

hahah Kirsty you leave my DF boys alone now!
but yeah that's how i first heard of both firewind and edguy, although i'll always love dragonforce more

oh and i'm now not going to wacken, but bloodstock is looking likely again. not impressed by the HUGE price increase, but it's still a hell of a lot cheaper than Wacken

You know why Europe is much better than that cast-away island sorta drifting off up there? :p

Dragonforce played before Edguy, and hence, we got to see an amazing 2 hours of TCHERMAN POWA METAL JAAA. Seriously, an amazing show that was. :)

Bwaha!

But back on subject though. A lot of promotion, at least on continental Europe, is done touring. That's why the crowd grows more and more at Firewind shows lately. I mean heck, it's the 3rd time they're coming back to Milan in less than 2 years! I don't know another band who has done that seriously. Media power isn't as strong as in the anglo-saxon countries.

Well I can't really complain though... like I said, I don't know any other band who came back as often as them. So me happy :)

Not too familiar with them? Or just not listening to them anymore?

I'm happy to see Kamelot cos they're the first power metal band I've ever listened to.

I HATE when that happens. I wanted to pre-order the new Bloodbath EP and it declined my card. So now I just have to wait for it to be released in Italy...

it's stupid, because it's the exact same card i've used on that site for over 8 months now, i've used it multiple times and never had a problem with it, and yet now it's suddenly refusing it. it declined two orders, got the first one through, but i'm still waiting for it to approve my second one so i can finally get Dream Evil's the book of heavy metal! I daren't even pre-order Firewind's Premonition, not until this thing is sorted out grr