Hey bodomite!!

Evil_Ernie

I'll kill you!
Dec 9, 2002
Hell
Yo Thomas, how did you fare from the hurricane? I lost power from Thursday morning until Sunday morning, and still have no cable or Internet access at home (using the work computer to post now). Saw a lot of trees uprooted in my area and a limb almost hit my vehicle. The fucking curfew restrictions suck balls though. :bah:

I'm so happy to not be there anymore. My mom spent the day picking up branches in her yard but that was about it.
Now I have TORNADOS to worry about! w00000t!

special_ed_a3.jpg

YAYYYYYYYYYYY I got my cable and Internet back at home, YAYYYYYYYYYY!

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Why do all the fucking Hurricanes happen on the Atlantic and not the fucking Pacific?! It sucks!
when you lose power for 48 hours and cant do shit...you would wish they would go back over here hahaha

Venymous said:
when you lose power for 48 hours and cant do shit...you would wish they would go back over here hahaha
Close to 72 hours for me...I was going stir crazy! Saturday night when I heard that Norfolk had lifted their curfew, I said fuck the curfew where I was!! I wasn't going to sit one more night in a dark house and wanted to go somewhere with light and a TV. :lol:

@ tara: Awesome!! Special Ed is the shiznit! :headbang:

Evil_Ernie said:
Close to 72 hours for me...I was going stir crazy! Saturday night when I heard that Norfolk had lifted their curfew, I said fuck the curfew where I was!! I wasn't going to sit one more night in a dark house and wanted to go somewhere with light and a TV. :lol:
i really had nothing to do, even the mall lost power. i just sat at my laptop and posted here waiting for my batteries to die...lol

Evil_Ernie said:
Yo Thomas, how did you fare from the hurricane? I lost power from Thursday morning until Sunday morning, and still have no cable or Internet access at home (using the work computer to post now). Saw a lot of trees uprooted in my area and a limb almost hit my vehicle. The fucking curfew restrictions suck balls though. :bah:
Thomas will not with us for a while, 'cause the house of thomas was moved to florida by an hurricane.

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Nah. I remember Christmas of '96.......or maybe '95, we had massive power outages for a week straight. Now that shit sucked ass!
ya got me there. the worst i can remember was losing power for like 4-5 days, that too was years ago.

Evil_Ernie said:
well bro actually we only lost power for 2 days then got it back.... couple of shingles got ripped off the roof and thats about it..... however most of our area was massacared... trees on houses and shit! Lots of power outage even now...

bodomite said:
well bro actually we only lost power for 2 days then got it back.... couple of shingles got ripped off the roof and thats about it..... however most of our area was massacared... trees on houses and shit! Lots of power outage even now...

whoah dude... glad to hear you're ok then