hey BWD

There once was a fat man from New Jersey who could hardly wait to rip to shreds a box of pancake mix to fulfill his urge to eat.

I tell you what, the next upload should be very interesting. Got a good mix of reviews coming out, including a 'classic' from BWD that will raise da roof in the gay way.

Who are those fuckers in dead6skin6masks signature? Do I really have to turn off the sig option just to avoid seeing that? :ill:

That is Warrel Dane from Nevermore. The one on the left is Warrel wearing dsm's band's hat, and the other one is the homosexualized vampire Warrel Dane from the upcoming video from Nevermore: I, Voyager.

I figured that was Warrel Dane on the left, but I was hoping the picture on the right was a doppelganger. Tell me that this vampire look is a joke.

of course I HAD to do this:

nevermore_KVLT.jpg

JayKeeley said:
I tell you what, the next upload should be very interesting. Got a good mix of reviews coming out, including a 'classic' from BWD that will raise da roof in the gay way.

Who are those fuckers in dead6skin6masks signature? Do I really have to turn off the sig option just to avoid seeing that? :ill:
Ali, you really didn't know that was Warrell Dane?