Hey Captain Information, A Wee Treat For Your Eyes

491203276_d9c6518305.jpg

:lol:

I think its a knee...

:lol: Mate, you got some fucked up legs if you think that looks like a knee! :lol:

Nope, this guy actually got silicone injections to create the boobs effect, he did this a few years ago, I will try and find the story ok

Ah right, fair enough. Makes much more sense. I just had this image of a guy going "Shit, I've got leg cancer. How can I make the most of this situation?"

Looks like a chick that I almost went out with

Did that happen in your head? :lol:

Let's be honest, the guy that's shagging a girl like her doesn't have the time to turn his PC on, let alone post on the Evile forum. He's probably spending most of his time between a fine pair of legs, and the rest between a fine pair of breasts!

Did that happen in your head? :lol:

Let's be honest, the guy that's shagging a girl like her doesn't have the time to turn his PC on, let alone post on the Evile forum. He's probably spending most of his time between a fine pair of legs, and the rest between a fine pair of breasts!

I ALMOST went out with a chick who looked like that

"I like you but I'm not sure if I want a relationship yet."

Two weeks later she's going out with some junkie piece of shit. I ask her about it:

"I think it'd be better if we were just friends."

:guh::mad::mad::mad::mad::devil::OMG::Smokedev: :hotjump: :guh::guh::mad::mad::mad:

here's what I dont get. being rejected by a beautiful woman is one of, if not the most excruciating experiences a man can have, but the more I think about it, the more I realize that that's the stupidest, most illogical, assenine things that I have ever heard. it's nothing short of unacceptable.