Hey Captain Information, A Wee Treat For Your Eyes

Given the circumstances, I'm not sure how that works mate. Are you supposed to spunk in a glass for her? Or just cum reeeeeally slowly?

Actually yes, one of my mates showed me this clip which I will describe as it's too disgusting to show here

The scene is one of the girls is in a doggy position and there is another girl sitting down, holding an empty wine glass, she is watching this guy pounding the girl right in the arse, he shoots his load into the arse and the girl holding the glass then squeezes the other girl's arsecheeks and the spunk comes pouring out of the arse and fills the glass, she then sips from the glass.

Aplogies to those who are eating just now and reading this post, I couldn't give you fair warning

:lol::lol::lol:

As a matter of interest, who is "Captain Information", as referred to in the title?

As a matter of interest, who is "Captain Information", as referred to in the title?

It's Matt,

Matt said someything in a post and Ol kinda chined him and said something like "Oi Captain Information blah blah blah", a member here was quick enough to say that it would be a good name to use so if you look closely at Matt's profile, you should see that he has called himself Captain Information

Actually yes, one of my mates showed me this clip which I will describe as it's too disgusting to show here

The scene is one of the girls is in a doggy position and there is another girl sitting down, holding an empty wine glass, she is watching this guy pounding the girl right in the arse, he shoots his load into the arse and the girl holding the glass then squeezes the other girl's arsecheeks and the spunk comes pouring out of the arse and fills the glass, she then sips from the glass.

Aplogies to those who are eating just now and reading this post, I couldn't give you fair warning

:lol::lol::lol:

Spunk?

I know, I just like saying semen.

Semen.

What an unpleasant word!

Semen.

I know, I just like saying semen.

Semen.

What an unpleasant word!

Semen.

Seamen.jpg