Hey Dave, question about how you ship...

Smoof

Vacancy
Oct 16, 2005
Colorado, USA
What do you ship with? Is it FedEx? They just attempted to deliver a package today but I wasn't home (damn my girlfriend wanting me to sleep at her house!!) to sign for it. I'm hoping that wasn't it because I don't want to drive all the way to where it is to pick it up, even though they'll try to deliver it again tomorrow. I was hoping to have it by today, so I'm really hoping that wasn't...err.. it and it's coming via mail (but I'm betting I'm wrong.)

BTW I ordered a hoodie and beanie (turque or whatever the hell you crazy people call them...)

I was hoping to have it by today, so I'm really hoping that wasn't...err.. it and it's coming via mail (but I'm betting I'm wrong.)

BTW I ordered a hoodie and beanie (turque or whatever the hell you crazy people call them...)

Since it looks like you're in the US, I'd say it takes anywhere from about 10 days to 4 weeks to get stuff from Canada. Since the border can always throw some time into the mix, along with it being around the holidays, I'd say it's going to be 2 weeks minimum.

Well, it's already been two weeks, so that's why I'm expecting my stuff soon :p

I'm fucking anxious to get it. At least it hasn't been cold lately, so...