Hey Enchant guys!

chynablue

Mar 5, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.ericragno.com
Hey guys, I've leaving for San Luis Obispo in about an hour to pick up Josh Ramos (www.joshramos.net) - then we're driving to Marin to hang out for a week and write his new solo album. Let me know if any of you will be around, have any cool gigs going on this week, etc. If we can squeeze it in it would be great to see you. : )

No Prog Power for me this year, sadly - way too busy! Someone tell me how it all goes, maybe Burke can score me an extra sampler CD....

Eric

Call me Bro

OTTfest is today, I will post some shots for everyone tomorrow and give an update.

We will be playing today with Mr Craddick which will be really cool as Sean is off on his honeymoon with his lovely bride Rebecca.

More news soon I promise!

chynablue said:
Hey guys, I've leaving for San Luis Obispo in about an hour to pick up Josh Ramos (www.joshramos.net) - then we're driving to Marin to hang out for a week and write his new solo album. Let me know if any of you will be around, have any cool gigs going on this week, etc. If we can squeeze it in it would be great to see you. : )

No Prog Power for me this year, sadly - way too busy! Someone tell me how it all goes, maybe Burke can score me an extra sampler CD....

Eric

Just a little get togather for Doug and Robins B-Day brother Dan. Sean has more important things to do ........................... :) we will continue to rock when he gets back.

ebass said:
Just a little get togather for Doug and Robins B-Day brother Dan. Sean has more important things to do ........................... :) we will continue to rock when he gets back.

Brother Ed..

Our other brother Eric is in need of directions to the shindig. He's been trying to get a hold of you and he fears the worst. :confused:
Give him a call ASAP.

Have a fun evening..

Hey Keith, thanks for posting this for Ed. I finally got in touch with him tonight, but it took me 12 hours to get up here due to beach traffic and the highway patrol being everywhere for the holiday. I'm just too beat, sorry to have missed Ott-fest - maybe next year? In any event I'm up here for most of the week, hopefully we'll get to hook up if Josh let's me out of the studio for a few hours...I'm staying in Novato, it's beautiful here but tonight I am freezing my ass off! : )

chynablue said:
Hey Keith, thanks for posting this for Ed. I finally got in touch with him tonight, but it took me 12 hours to get up here due to beach traffic and the highway patrol being everywhere for the holiday. I'm just too beat, sorry to have missed Ott-fest - maybe next year? In any event I'm up here for most of the week, hopefully we'll get to hook up if Josh let's me out of the studio for a few hours...I'm staying in Novato, it's beautiful here but tonight I am freezing my ass off! : )

Bummer brother.

I'm sorry it didn't work out for ya.

12 hours is a hell of a road trip. :puke:

Yes indeed thanks Keith for the post! I was somewhere in the middle of an amazing set at OTTfest! man we need to webcast that thing next year! We need to have the thing in a field somewhere like Woodstock and call it OTTstock!

Funny my cell was vibrating in my back pocket as Eric was calling during the second verse of Oasis, kind of threw me for a minute, I thought the bass was shaking the deck!

Eric I will see you today or tomorrow bro your here in Novato so ring me man.

Hopefully someone has some pics or taped something I can post?

Man sadly I am gonna miss the Progpower event as well, I just can not swing it! It will be a great one!

As they say there is always next year!

chynablue said:

It's a shame we won't see you guys at Prog Power, this year. We'll be sure to let you know how it went, and I'll let Dave know to hook you (Eric) up with the sampler disc. I hope that all is well with you guys! :headbang:

Man, that really sucks that you guys (Ed and Eric) won't be making it. I was really hoping on meeting in person finally! We're getting things packed up and readying for the 11-12 hour road trip to Atlanta! Can't wait!!!

Man, I'd paid money to attend OTTFest!!! :lol: Funny, we usually do the same thing at my annual summer pool party!

See ya down there Kev!!! Gotta make sure we hook up and celebrate Enachnat appearing @ PP 8!!!! ;) We're also staying at the R.I.

Yeah man, I was really hoping to make it this year and had everything all worked out up till two months ago. But things change (don't they always?) and I used the time to write a killer album with Josh Ramos. Very Journey-esque - look for it sometime next year!

Also, there's a good chance that we've got a China Bluetrack on this year's sampler - I don't even know for sure. Somebody let me know and send me a copy!

Your pal,

Eric

chynablue said:
Yeah man, I was really hoping to make it this year and had everything all worked out up till two months ago. But things change (don't they always?) and I used the time to write a killer album with Josh Ramos. Very Journey-esque - look for it sometime next year!

Also, there's a good chance that we've got a China Bluetrack on this year's sampler - I don't even know for sure. Somebody let me know and send me a copy!

Your pal,

Eric

Here's a light at the end of the proverbial tunnel for you, Ed and I.

http://www.lucidloungestudios.com/ProgPower7TheDVD/Buy.htm

It's from a sticky on the PPUSA board.

Yea for us!

chynablue said:

Your pal,

Eric

Well, it's almost as good as being there.
http://www.lucidloungestudios.com/ProgPower7TheDVD/Buy.htm

chynablue said:

Eric

Gotcha covered brutha - I am ON it!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

[gonna miss ya this year bro :kickass: ]

Rick Pierpont said:
Man, that really sucks that you guys (Ed and Eric) won't be making it. I was really hoping on meeting in person finally! We're getting things packed up and readying for the 11-12 hour road trip to Atlanta! Can't wait!!!

Man, I'd paid money to attend OTTFest!!! :lol: Funny, we usually do the same thing at my annual summer pool party!

See ya down there Kev!!! Gotta make sure we hook up and celebrate Enachnat appearing @ PP 8!!!! ;) We're also staying at the R.I.

Ha HAH, I like the way you think man - hell yeah we'll be lookin for ya.
See ya in 'Lanta bro!:headbang:

Eric!!!!

We're back in the hotel after Pyramaze's rocking set bro - gotcher sampler disc set bro!! Yeah the Chynablue song is on there!! :kickass:

Will send it off to you as soon as I get back to my place next week. :headbang:

wow...I wish I could be there with you guys! I know Ed feels the same way. It's so hard planning everything with our schedules the way they are. BTW Zane from CD Inzane plays drums on the China Blue record - go tell him how much you like it!

Have fun guys, be safe and tell us all about it!

All the best,

Eric

Burke said:
Eric!!!!

We're back in the hotel after Pyramaze's rocking set bro - gotcher sampler disc set bro!! Yeah the Chynablue song is on there!! :kickass:

Will send it off to you as soon as I get back to my place next week. :headbang:

chynablue said:
wow...I wish I could be there with you guys! I know Ed feels the same way. It's so hard planning everything with our schedules the way they are. BTW Zane from CD Inzane plays drums on the China Blue record - go tell him how much you like it!

Have fun guys, be safe and tell us all about it!

All the best,

Eric

As do I, brother Eric :erk:
My night consisted of randallized http://www.dogfish.com/tangents/endeavours.htm?newsID=34
90 Minute IPA http://www.dogfish.com/brewings/Year_Round_Beers/90_Minute_IPA/11/index.htm

It's almost enuff to numb the pain of not rocking out in Atlanta I guess.

Next year for sure . (I say that now....)