Hey Enchant guys!

You're welcome!

So it's the 'Shy'-guy.... I knew the name but I didn't know that he's still on the scene!
So you're in production - I wish you the best and I'm looking forward to the result! :)

chynablue said:
wow...I wish I could be there with you guys! I know Ed feels the same way. It's so hard planning everything with our schedules the way they are. BTW Zane from CD Inzane plays drums on the China Blue record - go tell him how much you like it!

Have fun guys, be safe and tell us all about it!

All the best,

Eric

Dude that's who is singing on there huh? Mills? Cool..... and Zane plays drums???!:zombie:

Sweet - hey - shoot me your mailing addy so I can get your sampler and PP VII program out to ya brudda!!!
(burke0011@msn.com)

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

chynablue said:
Yeah man, it's a pretty sweet project. with Rev Jones from MSG on bass. Any thoughts on the sampler track? This song in particular was more AOR than prog, I would have preferred a heavier track but this is what everyone wanted to hear. : )

SORRY!
Meant to have that in the post. I have listened to it only twice (keep leaving my sampler at home) but definitely like it so far - LOVE the chorus and the harmony!

Let me digest it more:headbang: