Hey, graphic artists! We need a new campaign.

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
To get jollies out of the band on the 2003 tour, some of us printed out 'Fruit of the Loomis' things to hand to the band while they were playing... I'm thinking we should do something similar.

HEH?! I'm going to make a poster, then post it here... if anyone else wants to, go ahead. this should be fun. It'll also give us plenty of time to print one or more out, bring them to the shows, and bring the lolz.

I'm pretty good with layout, even though I can't draw for shit. I'll come up with something for this thread in a few days involving cleverly placed photos.

For the past hour I've been designing a pancake nipple shirt on Cafepress.com. It would happen if I could afford it. Alas...

make it decent, and i'm sure people on here would buy one for the goof

...and to avoid "getting sued", you could probably say that you'll donate the proceeds to Dio's cancer charity or something *shrugs*

conspiracytour.png

there isn't one. Jamie came up with the 'Fruit of the Loomis' idea in 2003 and a couple people from here printed out stuff and threw it to the band when they were on stage, generating some laughs. 7 years and 2 (?) US tours have gone by, so I just thought it would be appropriate to whip up something else