We need a t-shirt design!

vanityruins2rp3.gif

I like this one the best. I also think Vanity ruins is a good band name, so don't be too self concious.

thanks :) hahaha. Vanity Ruins are actually really really good. I went on their myspace and they have some awesome songs. i love the occasional black metal twists that come into the songs. quality stuffff

oh yeah and whether you have myspace or not can you check out my band aswell please :)

www.myspace.com/brokenmentalityuk

we need some publicity :rofl:

hey Eddie ;)

I like that logo a lot.

Abyss's is cool but doesn't fit the band IMHO, (the swirly one that is ^^^). I like the Narnia one though, especially if it was made a bit more complex.

Joe

thanks :) hahaha. Vanity Ruins are actually really really good. I went on their myspace and they have some awesome songs. i love the occasional black metal twists that come into the songs. quality stuffff

oh yeah and whether you have myspace or not can you check out my band aswell please :)

www.myspace.com/brokenmentalityuk

we need some publicity :rofl:

thanks man! I checked your stuff and I really liked it! maybe we share a stage sometime :)

Yeah dude that would be fantastic! haha. At the moment Its just a bunch of samples and stuff but we are recording a proper EP soon. Joematthews (above) handles the recording. But yeah a gig together would be ace :):)