We need a t-shirt design!

yeah, he could do that, for sure. but that way it'll look exactly like the metalband it is copied from unless he alters it.
I'm doing the same btw, just using more unique fonts and altering them a bit, so they look less static ;)

vanityruins2rp3.gif

I liked this one the best.

In all seriousness though, they look great Bernhard, I'm gonna have to get you to design my band's logo! And I'm sorry, Notuern is totally right, that first one just looks ridiculous, and not in a good way IMO :erk:

If you just want font designs I can do that too man. I design shit for a lot of bands. I've done a flyer that's up on www.myspace.com/frombehindthesewalls702 (they are screamo emo not metal but i take my work where I get it.) I did the CD Art/myspace layout for a metal band in cali called "akujin" www.myspace.com/akujin. And my myspace is www.myspace.com/smithmanagement94. I've worked a bit with Sanctity, but never had my artwork released for them. I just run their street team, (co-run).

Damn i hate it when you see those Photoshop Layer-effects!
It bugs me like hell! :lol:

Damn i hate it when you see those Photoshop Layer-effects!
It bugs me like hell! :lol:

dude, when all you have is like 10 minutes......to get a rough idea out. You take what you can get. Other things i've done are using other elements of photoshop (not just layer effects) and hand draw items digitally colored. Don't think I'm a guy who thinks he knows digital art cause he can click a layer button. haha

Wow, that's pretty cool man - the "s" is a bit too tribal for my tastes, but otherwise fucking sweet!

dude, when all you have is like 10 minutes......to get a rough idea out. You take what you can get. Other things i've done are using other elements of photoshop (not just layer effects) and hand draw items digitally colored. Don't think I'm a guy who thinks he knows digital art cause he can click a layer button. haha

I wasnt trying to bash on you dude! ;)
I just hate those effects for some reason, probably because i see them everywhere(I use them too, but very differently from the "majority".). :p

notuern: bloody vaginal belch = le petit tourette?

"Spooge balls, bloody vaginal belch!"
"You guys, don't laugh. It makes me feel insecure about my illness."

Does that answer your question? :lol:
By the way, that episode is just so how i am IRL. :D

Thanks Marcus, yeah i think is too tribal too, but i wanted to add something in that spot, i don´t like tribal artwork that much, but sometimes fits well in some designs.

Emdprodukt, your music is pretty good! Girl growl sounds nice along with it too, hah ^^

I recently painted this BITCH, so I know how to handle the brushes in Photoshop atleast. I'm not much into using effects but I might give it a shot and see if my brush handling can be combined with something else to make a logo.

Thing is though, I will probably go for readability as first prio because I don't see any meaning in a logo that is questionable for its readability. Do you guys want a cool and flashy logo as a first prio, or do you want people to be able to read it? Otherwise I won't bother trying if it's the first option you go for :p