Hey guys, I have a column over at Metalsucks! Check it out.

then help me get my shit reviewed there!!!! :D

Gonna check it now buddy

EDIT: Just read it ... nice 1st column thingy man! I'll have to follow this ... good stuff ... and entertaining cause it sounds real, not like someone trying to overdo it

Thanks man. I'll see what I can do, I don't know who to talk to but I can fuss around and see what's up.
Thanks for checking it out. And, yes, I did right it all by myself, so these will basically be how I talk. Which may or may not be a good thing hahah.

\m/

Nice one Tone. You're a brave man taking up a column over there, I hope you've got a fire retardant suit, that place is a serious trollfest.

Yes weeee can!

I need a new one.

And yeah, I'm fucking terrified. I take trolls really personally for some reason. I like get sad about it haah. It's like, I'm trying to be nice dude! Why you gotta be a dick?

Great stuff. Congrats.
I always wondered whether touring bands forget about voltage differences so that solves that one :)

I haven't looked at that site in ages and found a cool Paradise Lost "best of" download in the first couple of pages.:headbang:

If I was a young dude playing in a well known & established band, traveling the world playing music I love and had arms big enough to bench press a winnebago the last thing I would ever care about is what some dickless Internet troll would have to say

Don't sweat that shit Jack, not ever

If I was a young dude playing in a well known & established band, traveling the world playing music I love and had arms big enough to bench press a winnebago the last thing I would ever care about is what some dickless Internet troll would have to say

Don't sweat that shit Jack, not ever

ha ha ha ha... good call!

Awesome man! I remember when we originally talked about teaching on the phone, and then before I knew what the hell what going on, you blew up! I am so happy for you!!! I would love to promote what you are doing through my mailing list (which is pretty huge). Your playing on the JFAC stuff is awesome and you totally deserve the attention you are getting! Shoot me an email and I will be sure to add whatever you want to my mailing list :)

Great stuff. Congrats.
I always wondered whether touring bands forget about voltage differences so that solves that one :)

I haven't looked at that site in ages and found a cool Paradise Lost "best of" download in the first couple of pages.:headbang:

yes they do, i just fried my mark v fuse the other day just plugging it into the wall haha. Congrats on the column tony!

Yeah, the trolls are strong already. I'd say screw 'em, typically I don't say "what are you all doing?" but considering you wrote it while flying to play for (fuckin') Cannibal Corpse, the trolls can go screw themselves.

The problem with MS is that everyone thinks that they are sacrosanct and can say whatever they want. Maybe it's just a minority, 10% of the users making 90% of the noise. What used to be good about MS, the rules are there are no rules, has become boring and predictable. Nothing gets through there without getting bashed into a bloody pulp, even if it's great. IMO this need to change or it will eventually undoing of the site. How much credibility can they maintain when all of their content gets this treatment.

Pretty cool man! I read the article short concise and to the point. I dig that. I'll try and keep up with you. Good luck on the tour!!
-John

Yes weeee can!

I need a new one.

And yeah, I'm fucking terrified. I take trolls really personally for some reason. I like get sad about it haah. It's like, I'm trying to be nice dude! Why you gotta be a dick?

Same when i posted my band's songs on youtube...
I had the urge to respond to them and nicely aswell !
but it just makes things worse.

It's kind of sad because all you wish to do is share your music and you get narrow minded metal "fans" who are restricted to genres.
So if you're not doing the music genre they like, you're automatically labeled as shit...

The problem with MS is that everyone thinks that they are sacrosanct and can say whatever they want. Maybe it's just a minority, 10% of the users making 90% of the noise. What used to be good about MS, the rules are there are no rules, has become boring and predictable. Nothing gets through there without getting bashed into a bloody pulp, even if it's great. IMO this need to change or it will eventually undoing of the site. How much credibility can they maintain when all of their content gets this treatment.

Yeah, there used to be some warped self awareness and tongue in cheek commentary as far as the bitterness extended but thats just dissolved into flat out dislike of everything - a bit like the metal archives.