Hey how can you tell if a broad is cute over the phone?

Trylakos said:
an amusing tale of these parts involves a girls gay brother fucking up with some machine on his sister, so he calls the support line and keeps commenting on how he sounds hot.
er....what? i've read this like five times now and i still can't make sense of it, any of it o_O

word to the wise ... no company puts hot chicks in the back answering phones all day ... they put them upfront ...
so the chances of that chick on the other end of the customer service line being hot ... well :loco:

cthulufhtagn said:
er....what? i've read this like five times now and i still can't make sense of it, any of it o_O

same here. i console myself with the knowledge that it probably isn't amusing :dopey:

If they sound cute, they are most likely not cute, at all.

But if a chick is mad sexual on the phone she is probably a feisty little catch, imho. Not like "YO FUCK MY CUNT BITCH!" phone-sex, just a classy vixen.

one thing i know ... chicks ... are even bigger pigs than guys.

and the ones that deny it ... are the biggest :loco:

lurch70 said:
word to the wise ... no company puts hot chicks in the back answering phones all day ... they put them upfront ...
so the chances of that chick on the other end of the customer service line being hot ... well :loco:
customer service chick might be hot but a total psycho that can't deal with meeting people physically

just a thought

I've very rarely referred to a broad as a cunt, even jokingly. And those I have, truly earned it.

Of course, some get offended by broad, but fuck all that, that's probably one of my Top Five Favorite Words and shit.

By the way, fatter chicks will have fuller laughs. It's true, they laugh from the gut or something. Same reason why they have bigger singing voices.

Fat chick laughing: HA HA HO HO HOOWEEEEE!

Thin chick laughing: hee hee giggle

Chris Farley dressed as a chick eating fries: Lay off me I'm starving