Hey -- how long as this forum been here?

TexunNYC

SceneQueen Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2002
NYC
www.geocities.com
Seriously -- Orphaned Land are one of my most favorite-est bands in the UNIVERSE and I cruise ultimatemetal all the time!!

Wow . . . I'm TOTALLY stoked to have a new forum to visit!!

Chormon -- I'll definitely do that!!

And, SERIOUSLY, this is so unbelievably cool!! I'd all-but-given-up on ever hearing anything about this band again, and now I have some place to talk about 'em!! Woo-hoo!!

I'm a NYC-chick, Matti.

I'll appreciate also if you'll explain why you voted what you voted, always nice to know why people tend to like one album more than the other.

yeah Texun, i had OL thirst so i`d offered Kobi to check UM, he loved it, and let me run this room. it`s nice isnt it?
hey do you know of any other new yorkers of americans in general that listen to Orphaned land?
and another question, what are your fav` bands?

Folk -- 90% of my social circle are people who are involved with metal music in some form or another so, yes, of course I know other folks who love Orphaned Land . . . but none of them quite as much as I.

I'm pretty open-minded and diverse with respect to my musical tastes (you can check out my homepage; I believe there's a link in my profile) so, of course I think that any music which is GOOD music is something I'll like ;)

I also LOVE my city, New York City, so if any of you have any questions about it -- or wanna come visit, even; I have a spare bedroom that I'd lend an Orphaned Land fan -- feel free to ask!

I think that bands like Nevermore is one of the more familiar metal bands.

Anyway, it's realy cool to meet more people who are into orphaned in the US. I'll introduce myself, My name's Amit but you can call me Anti and I (poorly) manage the Orphaned-land.co.il hebrew section. Realy nice to meet you, but be ware, someone might just realy crash in your room ;)

Originally posted by Titus_Andronicus
LOL, dude, this is the ORPHANED LAND forum
the nevermore board is just above us in the forum list...;)

Doood, I know :lol: I was using them as an example of a quite popular metal act to illustrate the fact that I know nobody that knows how OL is. :)

ouuuu Texun :worship: you love Bad Religion i thought they lost all of thier popularity. neat! and your taste in metal is very untypical for an american. me like.
as for the classical music, do you happen to like early music? medieval matter and so? i think you`de like the Medieval babes. fantastic group.