hey~I’m a new visited and I’m a chinese girl~

Uh... Spam is either posting many posts all at once or the e-mails recieved that are unwanted. Though quite what unwanted e-mails and crap meat in a tin have in common is beyond me. Maybe it's because only old people still open them?

You have a vagina so that means you are very cool & you are 94% less likely to get flamed on a regular basis. I will be your friend :) My name is J.J.

i just find that the DREAM THEATHR is good~but more songs i can't found in more chinese website..may the metal is not have more poeple love it...but i wanna get a song from DT..."pull me under",i have one in my computer but it's just -2min...and more album that i can't buy,because here are china???i wanna it!!

I have a question for you, if you speak Mandarin Chinese.

This kid at my school said "ching chong" (kind of a slur to Chinese people) means something in Chinese in certain senses. Can you tell me what it means in each sense?

And can you teach me how to curse in Chinese?

uh...but ..."ching chong",this word that i can't read it,because it's not phonetic letters in chinese,so i don't know it means...sorry~
but if you wanna curse in Chinese,i can teachin' you,but just voice can make chinese can be known....hope you can know my means....~

i just find that the DREAM THEATHR is good~but more songs i can't found in more chinese website..may the metal is not have more poeple love it...but i wanna get a song from DT..."pull me under",i have one in my computer but it's just -2min...and more album that i can't buy,because here are china???i wanna it!!

I thought there are many great bands in China. Bands like Hyonblud??

~i just search something about this song..
this song is from Duansisi(段思思),& the name's meaning is :i believe your nonsense,and it says that a star who is very popular but he don't have the big stick,the lyrics meaning like this,but in chinese it's meaning is ....this star like an idiot,uh.& this language is from western city of china,this city name is Wuhan(武汉),so i just coulden't understand it's meaning at that time.~~:lol: